Reviews for Brutal's Fear
Kindle of the Crimson Flame chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I literally JUST watched that scene, and saw a hint of canon slash (!) during that part...

Great job. ;)
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Very nice. I always liked that scene and the thoughts of there potential being something more there, well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way. :)
emily chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
You shpuld make more ;-; like dean finds out hed rather be with brutal or something cuz im dying for brutal and dean and there are only like 3 stories and only one has them as an actual couple
hetaliafangirl41 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
you need to make more i BEG YOU! there are like, no brutal and dean fanfics AND IM GOING CRAZY! THIS IS LIKE THE ONLY ONE I FOUND AND I LOVE IT! I NEED MOOAARRR!
Captain Vox chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Just watched Green Mile, totally looking for Brutal/Dean and I like this one! Wish there was some follow up fun stories from you with this!
Dexiree16 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love the story except there is one problem; Dean was never married and was single in the movie and novel.
Trisy chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
hi! i love brutal/dean... please! PLEASE STILL WRITE! . write another fanfic! pleaseee! :)))
Eraman chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Aw this was really cute :) And I kept thinking the same thing watching that scene ;)
Kallios the Scholar chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great fic. I always thought that Brutal's feelings for Dean were slightly more than platonic. The only problem is your punctuation: there isn't enough of it.

Hint: read back over this out loud, and whenever you want to add a pause and/or start running out of air, insert a comma.
daw chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Great fic! xO ive always liked the idea of Brutal having a onesided selfless love thingy for Dean, xD this was a very sweet fic. Thank you for making it.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is a really cute moment and it breaks my heart when poor Dean is throttled. A nice insight into Brutal's thoughts.
Horsesareamazing chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I like this. I always wondered what Brutal was thinking when he walked into that terrifying scene. Although I'm not a fan of Dean/Brutal.