Reviews for Swept Away
Procrasty chapter 3 . 7/16/2017
This is so fucking sad. They way it is written is so beautiful, I literally shed a few tears the second chapter. I wish you the best to continue this, is you ever feel up to it. I think it would be interesting adding a one sided Drarry thing, but otherwise am just wanting to see you back on here. Thank you for such a great story.
LalaSpade chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
Shit. Voldemort no.
ntalcenent chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
Very angsty but who wouldn't be in Harry's situation. He's not stupid enough to think he's going to win over the Dark Lord and be a favorite.
ntalcenent chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
I've only seen a Harry forced to bond with Voldemort for the Great Good once and it was totally different. Really curious how this will go since even the Malfoy's are pitying Harry at this point. Lol, well except for Draco. Hey, two out of three's not bad right.
crystal484 chapter 3 . 3/1/2017
when you going to come out with a chapter to this story plz
J.R Astoria.Wong chapter 3 . 1/4/2017
Oh please, don't abandon it!
Helweiss chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
I wish you could write another chapter for this story! so amazing!
Chimebelle chapter 3 . 10/16/2016
I can't believe I'm rereading this again, lol. I seriously love it. Especially the last chapter, with Harry's fight and resignation... It really hurts my heart. This story is so artfully written and I love your writing style. I adore it, completely.
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
nnooooooooo no ddraco. love this story, please continue
Ethereal Sphere chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
WHAT?! I didn't see it was abandoned! F#CK! Noooooo.
F#ck this. It was just getting interesting.
Ethereal Sphere chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
The sentimental crap was definitely necessery. Very well done.
Fairygirl34 chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
I hope you will consider updating this! And if you do, I wouldn't mind some one sided Draco/Harry. I love this story.
ruinedsandwich chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD NOT UPDATE THIS BEAUTIFUL MAJESTIC. PIECE OF SHIT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. OH MY ACTUALL THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOOD
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
OAO
Rainy-Round chapter 3 . 2/2/2016
Please update. This is... something truly indescribable.