Reviews for Second Nature
annie.jo.marie chapter 5 . 1/13
Wow, this was awesome! Please pick it back up!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
oh! that's really interesting. I'm looking forward to new chapter :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
WOW. I can tell you Ilove this story. Please write new chapter ?
laumirot chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
love this couple please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Love your story. Hope you get a chance to complete it. :)
blinddivinity chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
I love the way you portray Athenodora.
Maybe Bella is starting to mature a little? I do hope she gets over being "uninteresting," "dumb," and "worthless" to herself.
I wonder if Athenodora was telling the truth. In your world, is Aro innocent in his sisters death?
blinddivinity chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
I can't believe Bella gave up everything for someone who wouldn't fight for his own life-not only that, but it was his fault in the first place.
The-Rogue-Girl chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE! There are not enought Bella/Marcus stories and this story is amazing and has so much potential! Please come back to it! I want a happily ever after and to see more of Marcus. I love what you have done with the characters and it is very disheartening to see you haven't posted a new chapter in over a year. I pray a muse comes to you with inspiration so that this story does not die! Please do not give up on it!
erythra-selena chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
Knock knock? Helloho? Any Chance you'll write Somerset More? Please? Is there anything I could do to encourage you? I truly Hope You and yours are well and that you will find it in you to continue writing. It is such an amazing story You started!
guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I sincerely wish that you would contimue this story. It is beyond fantastic!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
I hope you continue this. I like it and I think I'll continue liking it. I think Marcus and Bella are a good pairing.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
I enjoyed this chapter very much :3
donnac85 chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Awesome story love it and love Marcus
Mia14-15 chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Love it!
silversimon chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Hope you'll return soon! The story should not be so neglected.