Reviews for Silver Doe
billjenny6972 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
This was just a heart warming piece! I love this series!
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Well done!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Yes, he would need more than just one memory of Lily being nice to him to sustain him through all those years, wouldn't he? (considering the memories of Lily he gave to Harry in canon didn't really show Lily in a very good light).

Nice to see hi so happy here.
SilveSun chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
nice one-shot in prince manor series
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Simply beautiful!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Aurora di Angelo chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
So much emotion - beautiful.
snapeswidow chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is truely beautiful. Well done.
Mikee chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That was sweet - though parts were bittersweet. I quite liked it.

Thank you.
Alethea27 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I loved Severus memory of Lily. It was soft and gentle and kind of reminded of the way Severus showed her that he could do the same things she could in DH2 and there was nothing freaky about it or anything to be ashamed of.

I like his memory of Eileen too; even though she's been beaten down, she's still there for her son.

Of course his memories with his current family are the happiest for him and the place he's most contented.
etherian chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow! Someone needs to illustrate this. This is really wonderful. I love it. I promise, it will go up on the professor's site, soon.
Rae Kelly chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
That was really sweet! I even teared up a bit! Good job!
slytherensangel26 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
omg. this was beautiful! and Sarai's pregnant again! I loved it!
Lady Sabine of Macayhill chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is really wonderful. I loved reading about the memory Severus used to create his Patronus and am happy that it's set in your Prince Manor series. I can't wait to read the next chapter of Stromcaller when it's up.
Zarathustra46 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012