Reviews for Here Be Monsters
mullo1 chapter 12 . 5/11
Really enjoyed this! will you write a sequel?
da fuck chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
If she already knew about magic why is she being so ignorant
pinkmonkey36 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Will you right a sequel or perhaps write a new story in which Cassie is a part of the dark balcoin circle?
stiCyrocks425 chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
is there gonna be a sequel cause I'm curious about what's gonna happen
jjaejjae chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
no more?
Wolfgirl657 chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
Are you gonna do a sequel? I love this one and the prequel. There Awsome!
alexceasar chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
I really liked this and hope to see it continue. Good job.
tablekorner chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
This story and it's prequel have easily become one of my favourite crossover fanfics. I love your Cassie so much. All the relationships you have brought into this, the friendships and romance, have been incredible. I love that you chose Nick as Cassie's confidant within the Circle. Stefan/Cassie friendship is just so fun to read, reminds me of Stefan/Lexi, and since I've read the prequel I can understand why xD.

I'm in love with the Klaus/Cassie dynamic, you demonstrate that Cassie does get Klaus and understands him. As well as the fact that he has rubbed off on her which you can see in the personality you write for her. Being a Klefan fan I loved the Klaus/Cassie/Stefan part a couple chapters back. I'm just in love with this 'verse you've created, and would love to see a sequel if ever you come up with some ideas.

Question though, if you do do a sequel, will you be updating this story with an announcement of the sequel? Also, in what ever ideas you might already have for a sequel, if any at all, we Jake appear and join the Klaus's Cassie-brigade?
tablekorner chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Loving the Nick/Cassie casual/friendship bits. Cassie needs someone in the Circle that she can tell some of her secrets too, and Nick seems like the perfect one. It's making me hope he doesn't get killed off a lot more (Cuz I'd want that not to happen either way xD). Love that Cassie is rocking solo magic again, and looking forward to Cassie mentoring Nick. Though if Nick does live in your story, hoping Jake still shows up regardless. Gotta say, as a fan of Klefan, loved the Klaus/Cassie/Stefan ending! Again, this story feels so well written and all the characters seem pretty much very closely in character, loving it!
tablekorner chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I seriously seriously love your story. Read the prequel and first two chapters in one go. Really well written and in character. But out of it all so far the only thing that I've generally been upset about so far was that Cassie bounded with the Circle. Was really hoping she kept unbound. Was also feeling that she shouldn't have lost complete control like that, maybe a bit but not complete. So far seems pretty cannon with alterations, looking forward to diving deeper and noting the differences. Can't wait for Klaus and Stefan to show up. Great stories, amazing job!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Can't you continue from where you are? You can have Jake return and write about that and maybe Nick and Cassie hooking up more. Please no her and Adam though I hated those two together. Ooh what about Faye and Cassie becoming besties and doing magic together all the time and becoming real close like sisters sense they never have that on a Secret Circle Fanfics and Instead of Diana and Cassie being sisters have it be Faye and see how that turns out.
ARI chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
Can you start this story up again?
Bella chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
Well, i will be readding the making of the monsters...but i really hope when ur done with this sotry u really think about starting this story up again and not just leaving us hanging or just starting a new stroy that starts off after this one, because fans of the story might not realize u start a new one ya know? lol

but yea would love to see this story carried on! :)
Bella chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
The end...what?!
Cassie-D1 chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
please continue this story!