Reviews for The Last Thing They Expected
naruto kurama chapter 2 . 3/30
Lol! And awe, poor Sherlock...
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 2/11
YEAH! Punch Anerson in the nose!
QueenNaberrie chapter 2 . 1/21
This was interesting. You have to wonder why Sherlock didn't usually let people get too close to him. And this would definitely be one explanation. That and he had to harden his heart when he continually got rejected by others for being different.
Lupa Vargas chapter 2 . 1/19
You should have that other version if you haven't done it already.
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Yes I think you should write this story with full intent of Sherlock having a daughter. I think it will be AWESOME! I would read it.
Zelda12343 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
I really like the idea of Clara! Have you ever considered writing more with her?
ofClockworkCandles chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
i don't like the idea of her as a daughter- it seems better this way. I would like to know more of their history though, and more about the night she died. I know that seems morbid, but I always like the character's reactions- death brings out the best and the worst in people. if you consider doing more with her drop me a line- I'll be excited to hear about it.
wholocked chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
you totally should write one with him having a daughter!
photo100 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Brilliant (I really need another word!) Your sherlocks just as good as everything else you write!
starshaker chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I really enjoyed this story, i'd love to hear some more adventures with this girl and Sherlock when they were younger. As well as the daughter idea, ca't wait to see what you come up with
hyeonny chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
It would be interesting for him to have a daughter... I like this fic too, but it would have been good if you wrote more about exactly what Sherlock felt towards her and how she felt about him...
Bethy-Boodles chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
(Bethy-Boodles is too lazy to log in)

I love you writing. . great storyline and the "I'll let you punch Anderson in the face." made my day!
Purple Majestic chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
i would really enjoy a version with a daughter a lot i think you should do it even better his daughter is like 2 years old
Tyger-Prince chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Uuuugh right there in the Sherlock fandom.

I like this a lot. Especially since you don't pair Clara with Sherlock, because people tend to do that with OC's and it usually goes to poop. But she's done very nicely! Much love for this!