Reviews for I'll Try to fix you
RNCCL chapter 26 . 1/29/2014
Gosh! Let's go home...and then what? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...UPDATE!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/12/2014
update now!please
Guest chapter 26 . 1/12/2014
What the f...where's the update? it's almost two years! Crap! Your story of Niff is the most epic, as in ""E-P-I-C"" of all i've read...far than a warblers romance or never say never..(but both of them were,, yeah,,quite good but yours is WOW!) :)
magiclover222 chapter 26 . 8/5/2013
Is that the end? because you haven't updated in like forever. Love the story seriously I stayed awake all night just so I could finish the story I love it that much. you've had me crying, laughing, smiling, shocked, worried just about every emotion I can handle seriously great story :)
lily chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
unnnnffghhhh.. the feels. This is so beautiful. I want to cry , but I can't because I'm so happy and, oh my goodness, you are a wonderful person!
Amiste chapter 26 . 3/17/2013
just reread half of this story and I'm probably gonna fail french bc of it but I don't care because this is still flawless.
AnneCpc chapter 26 . 3/10/2013
I Niff you and this story too.
AnneCpc chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
I'm actually crying now...
AddieNiffler chapter 26 . 1/30/2013
I loved the whole thing, guess that it ended here...?
mettegleek chapter 26 . 12/21/2012
loved this story.. is it finished.? or will there be more chapters..?
ChrisBliss05 chapter 26 . 12/18/2012
PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE WRITE MORE... I NEED THIS MORE THEN JEFF NEEDS NICK!
niffyou chapter 26 . 10/1/2012
Okay, you may not remember me but I've written a comment here in July, I guess. I have this bad, weird habit of looking through the story but not fully read it... And that was in July - I looked through your story so I got main idea, etc. and many feelings of course. But now it's even worse... As I've finally read fully the whole story. GOD, FML! It took me two days (I even was reading in my bath, to be honest) and those two days were filled with so many emotions that it's hard to describe it... I cried a lot today and my mom had to hug me because I was so miserable.

You're soooo talented! And have so many wonderful ideas! And your boys, gosh, you did such awesome job! They're really great. It's awesome that we can kinda feel their emotions and it's all thanks to you. I truly admire you. And I wanna thank you sooooo much for writing this story! I have to recommend it to everyone because it's so perfect and wonderful that I just wanna sit in the corner, cry and puke rainbows at the same time. Kill you and hug you as well because you're really killing me with this story. It's soooo sad... But not only sad and really, really beautiful. I love you!

Ugh, my comment doesn't make any sense again but I'm just overwhelmed by all these feelings I got because of you.
kellyb321 chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
I want to throw up. I want to hunt down fictional characters and beat them senseless. This is SO not fair...LOL Ok...keep reading...
kellyb321 chapter 13 . 9/14/2012
I want to beat the bejesus out of Jeff's dad...is that wrong? LOL
kellyb321 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Well that was just...just...YUMMY! I read until 2 am...and here I am up at 8 am reading again instead of doing 100 things I SHOULD be doing! Shame on your for writing something that yanks me in and won't let go! :) Love it...