Reviews for New Life
kelly riker chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
it's interting, i had a slight problem trying to figure out what you are trying to say in the tory. i would suggest you try and find a beta it would clear up a lot of things
dpdp chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Nice story. Very interesting. Looking forward to more.
wiggiesmom chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
yes, we have a Christmas village in some areas. Colorado Springs where the SGC is located has a huge, awesome one.
Alexendria Carter-O'Neill chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
MORE MORE MORE MORE! This is very intersting way to go about things. I have oftern wondered what would happen if Jack and Sam had a daughter that came from another place. I cannot wait o read more. Keep up the good work.
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Not only are there in fact Christmas Villages all over the US, but there is in fact one just around the corner from the base just outside of Colorado Springs. It's rather famous in the area, and like I say not far from the SGC. I used to live in Colorado Springs and have been both to the Mountain, and the Christmas village, so you're doing fine here.

Sam
Alexendria Carter-O'Neill chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
This is a very interesting concept. I like it a lot. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read.
Schatze8210 chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
I'm enjoying your story, but there are quite a few places where similar sounding words are inserted. It makes the reading just a bit less enjoyable. The plot is very good, and I am interested to see where you take it. Thank you for sharing your story.
Saissa chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Unschedulet - in english this is Unscheduled.

This story starts off good -

Heldon sounds a lot like Rodney Mackay (from Stagate atlantis) - arrogant and rude

But mckay only speaks one language - english
dpdp chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Very nice story. Great chapter and interesting. Please continue. Would enjoy reading more.
dpdp chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Nice start.
douchiesnacks chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
interesting fic
redDaeth chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
please continue
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Very intriguing. Your grammar skills seem very good, there are just a few punctuation and spelling errors, so the story is pretty easy to read. Please continue SOON!