Reviews for The Extraordinary Girl
JaToya chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Cool story so far. More would be awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
T he l ast is so sweet
Madame Director chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I really like this. I also liked the reasons for the votes from the last chapter. Hope you update this soon!
krystal88 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
I love this story, and think it has a lot of potential for more chapters. it could show the rest of the school year and the aftermate of the breakup of finn and rachel. and the process of them finding a place in New York, and moving. You could also bring some of the other glee members to new york to go to college. And the ups and downs of being in there first broadway show.

i think that this could be a great story and you should keep going. just in case i am going to story alert it, and keep my fingers crossed.

here's to hoping ;)
NorthernLights25 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Great chapter!
auhaes23 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Great story ! More than like it
Courtney-chan1 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
So is this being continued? I'm gonna alert it either way... but for reals? I like it!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Great ending! Thanks!
verymalfoy chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I really like puck's voice throughout the second chaper.

Good job ;)
jolly chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
lovely view into Puck's dreams & aspirations. Everyone has them, no matter how deeply hidden. (liked how he carried around his acceptance letter in his pocket. [Since even before his trip to NYC & signing for the show?]) His mother & sister's assumptions, then excitement was great.

Liked the practicalities you included: Mr Berry the lawyer, the time they will need to move to NYC before rehearsals. Real things that matter in real life.

Puck's overwhelmed. Is Rachel going to help him out? getting moved & settled? even living together? new rehearsals? balancing going to NYC Steinhardt part-time?

Lauren was partially right~ Rachel is authoritative & confident, she believes in herself and Noah; just what he needs in this next phase of his live.
jolly chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is a excellent snapshot of a story. It could be a nice set up for something more... in NYC? (hint hint)

Liked Puck and Artie being bros. It's nice when they're friends in stories, cause they've showed potential for that on tv. and Santana~ she's great for speaking truth to the oblivious (Finn).
DarlingMissDaisy chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Love It , Especially the part when noah tell the news to her mom and sister , Good job !
Ms. Perception chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Aww that's sad. His own family assumed it was Finn. Damn lol. I like that you're continuing this. Puck is such an awesome character and one I feel like the show hasn't done any real justice by shoving him in the background constantly. Thank the stars for fanfiction, especially authors like you. Love the update!
SuzQQ chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Are you turning this into a multi-chapter fic? I hope so-with the development of a great Puckleberry romance in it. So glad that Rachel and Finn broke up. I think it is great that Rachel and Puck were hired to be in American Idiot. I also loved that Noah got into NYU. Will Rachel get into and go to either NYU or Juillard? It would be great if she does. Looking forward to more. Please update soon. Thanks!
libaka chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Loved it! Puckleberry is the cutest :)