Reviews for Dark Chocolate
crumble chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Ok no. This is perfect. /Go searching for platinum and kinky
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Surprisingly, female Yukimura works well! I really enjoyed reading that, as usual your writing was impeccable!
RikkaiDaiLove chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I don't normally read stories where the guys have been turned into girls. Of course, it's alpha pair so how can you not love it XD

I liked it more than I thought I would. Yukimura as a girl was oddly... endearing. And oh gosh, Sanada is so clueless. Haha I feel like he's always so dense when it comes to "matters of the heart"

I love love LOVE how Yukimura gave him chocolate! It was so cute and sweet!

I can't wait for the next two chapters! Especially the Niou/Yagyuu!

P.S: I'm sure your lover is more than happy to be your inspiration _-

Also, you should so write out your story Rikkaidai style *\(_)/*
h0lyfinx chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
awww w heee hee you and your boyfriend are so cute!ahahah i wish you both many luck in your love :D

AND omg yukimura as a girl is so cuteee 33 wahahha omg omg this is a very special change as compared to the usual alpha pair stories thank youuu
just a fan chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Congrats on being in a new relationship! Haha! Love this story. U really have a talent for writing! Pls update this story soon as well as for ur other stories!
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
hehehe, that's cute! i love sanada's insecurities(?) and protectiveness (or rather possesiveness) XD

kinky please? XD

p.s. tell your bf i said hi too ) hope you two will always work out, good luck on mauling him though XD
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This fic is really cute! I don't mind genderbend in general, but the way you wrote it makes me like it a lot! I'm really amazed by how you're able to do it so well! Keep up on that! :D

I can't wait to read the other two parts soon! :D

P.S: Your boyfriend is so sweet. *chuckles* Them him I said hi back. :D
superhappy chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is Amazing. :D

I love it. And I rarely love on PoT fics.

Only thing that coulda made this better would have been Niou. :D-is a Niou fan- But even without him this was an amazing fic. :D

Keep it up.
Kacchanwriter chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
How lucky.. Your lover even support you! That's nice!

Actally, I don't really like gender-bender, but this is turn out really nice and lovely! As expected from you

Make Kinky pair please?
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I...tend to avoid the majority of genderbending fics, but as you are a writer I trust, I went ahead and read :-) And you did not disappoint!

This was cute and sweet and...just wonderful :-)

Thank you for sharing!

(And thank your boyfriend for continuing to inspire you! *grin* We love our muses!)
PurpleScorpion chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Congrats on getting a new lover! Ahh...valentine's day- I love alpha pair! It's was weird reading about Yukimura being a girl in your story, but I loved it, nonetheless. I have a question: when will you update, "To Be A Sanada"? I absolutely love that story but it's been so long since you updated it.

UPDATE SOON!
Tempest Rose chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I was not expecting the gender-bending but it was really cute! Don't maul him too badly, and remember: don't leave witnesses ;-).