Reviews for Red Thread Of Fate Pink
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Hi, I just wanted to say that this is a really great portrayal of these characters. I mean, I know the alternatives are kind of difficult to write for, but I think that you did a really good job with both Tsugaru and Psyche, as well as Izaya. It was interesting to see how they developed, and as the first Tsugaru x Psyche story I've read, I think it's great.
BeEnchanted597 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was the sweetest and by far best Psyche/Tsugaru story I've ever read! I can't wait to read the next two of the series!
Littlebug21 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
love love love love love LOVE this one-shot! it's so cool that you gave Pyche-chan a darker, more Iza-chan like, side and that you even made Iza-chan's and Shizu-chan's relationship as complex as it is. I look forward to your other one-shots, in fact i'm even going to try finding them after this review. You made this very close to all the original characters' personalities, practically spot on. keep up the good work! :)
Carry Hiwatari chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Oh i like them all! Psyche and Tsu-chan are really cute. But Izaya too 3

I think, you have got them charas really good. i love them like they are 3

thank you for your story i want to read the oder two storys too

LG
Sweet Nigthmare chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hello,

Your story was really amazing ! I loved it.

That childlike Psyche made me laught so much ! Both of his sides were really cute.

Tsugaru was soooo nice ! Really calm, possessive and soft.

I guess that's how I'd see their personalities. I didn't really find them OOC. Psyche always seems so innocent and Tsugaru that protective. I love them this way.

The way Izaya helped Tsugaru was pretty fun. He's so machiavellian xD But he's also nice to help them... I'm pretty sad for him to not being love by his nemesis :x Poor Izaya...

So in conclusion I loved your story :D

I hope I'll be able to read the next ones !

Thank you for all of this !

(Sorry for all my mistakes, english isn't my mother language... _)
neliaka chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
It's wonderful! So touching))

I can't wait for the second story))

Good luck!