Reviews for IarĂ° skal rifna ok upphiminn
punky warhammer chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
plzplzplzplzplzplz finish this!
soooo gooood!
Mercury Gray chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
"And sometimes the mind is the worst company of all." Oh, Petit, you are the master of understatement. That is so very, very true, and for so many characters in this chapter. Of course, Anneka is alone, but Thor doesn't have anyone to confide in, and Eric is pretty much a prisoner of his own mind. Oh, I do hope things work out for Anneka! Will she herself have a run-in with Loki? How does the movie fit in with all this? (I saw it, btw - so much fun.)
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Poor Anneka!
Shadowlark71 chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
This was wonderful! I'm glad you finally posted the next chapter. Please keep updating! I can't read many of the Thor fics because of poor characterization, but this one is lovely. I truly like Anneka as well and the angle this story takes with the heavy infuse of norse mythology.
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
This is pretty interesting!
miss nen yim chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Absolutely fantastic as ever! I was so worried this had been abandoned, that I did a ridiculous happy dance when I saw the update! Your writing has such an incredible energy, (even if there's no action in a scene), I really enjoy the pacing of it. Dialogue and characters as excellent as always, I'm so excited that Anneka's finally met Darcy and Jane, but Erik's portrayal was particularly haunting. Wonderful use of Loki and the reflections too! I'll be hanging around eagerly for the next chapter! *hint hint* :P
Trillen17 chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
I am slightly terrified for Anneka and completely thrilled at finding such a well written, amazing story.
Rokhal chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
This was supremely creepy. Dr. Selvig's deterioration was so vivid, and you put me so firmly into Anneka's headspace . . . it really lived up to the build-up.

But while on the surface this seems like plenty of drama and horror, Anneka didn't have to cross any marshes or slay any dragons to solve the mystery. While Jane and Darcy didn't really know what was going on, all they needed to find out what was going on with Dr. Selvig was a good excuse to visit Level 3 and enough cause for concern. SHIELD wasn't even evil about it; as soon as Selvig's condition was brought to light, they did the responsible thing and brought in the medics. It's too easy.

Which means the fight can't be over.

Which means I'm really worried now.

Man, you're good.
ShimmeringWater chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Belba Sandylows chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
What I don't understand is how this story isn't teeming with reviews. This is one of the most well-written and compelling stories I've read in this fandom and we're only four chapters in! Your OC is completely believable and you actually sound like you have done the necessary research. Simply marvelous. I selfishly hope you update soon because I really, really want to know what happens next. Keep up the good work! I look forward to the next update.
Miravisu chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
The plot does thicken!

Oh, and I just realised.. is 'pappan' meant like a personal nickname for her father? 'cause 'pappa' means 'father/daddy' in Swedish, and 'pappan' means 'the father'.
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Thank you. :)
Miravisu chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Now that the heck is Odin up to? And what is Loki up to, hm?
Shadowlark71 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
This is wonderful! As a mythology nut myself I immediately loved Anneka. And I can't tell you how refreshing it is to have something set there and written realistically. I love how you work in the Norse myths. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ShimmeringWater chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Wow, I love this fic, finally an original plot with a smart OC. Great work on the first chapter I felt the tension in the whole scene, on the second chapter I loved the part about mirrors.