Reviews for Say You Will
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Such a gorgeous story! I love the interactions you're creating between Dave and Kurt! It seems like both of them have done a LOT of growing, it just feels so organic.
captainlove chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
This is really cute and I love your writing... The way you describe these casual moments with little details, the looks, the smiles... this is quite perfect. More please !
SammieBelle chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
I love all your stories so much! This one is so sweet..and I started imagining Anna's words in an Australian accent lol cause I LOVE the way they sound! Great so far!
WincestSounds chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Yup, yup, very good. I'm enjoying this fic so much. Please please continue.

~KKVG (A)
silje24 chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Awww;))))
silje24 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Good good good;))))
silje24 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Love the start;))!
WincestSounds chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Love the fanfic so far. I bumped into it on DA, but I'm already following so many people on there so I dug around. Can't wait fer more. I really adore this couple and it's so hard to find good fics of them. (I'm gonna try to help spread it around some)

I especially liked that Kurt just got up and helped him and everything wasn't horribly awkward. It reminded me a lot of the bar scene, you know? Two people that had a hard time, and find comfert in each other's presence. I like it.

Yer doing a good job, so please continue to update.

~KKVG (A)
deeniebee28 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Ohh, now I want to know what their relationship was like before leaving McKinley, what does Dave do, and hmm... Kurt's being openly flirty!
deeniebee28 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I know I said this on lj already, but lovely beginning. I'm excited to see where you go with this!
darius prince of the sea chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
What the heck short chapters are evil update please can't wait
LizzyPoodle chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Lovely chapter! A date! :) Yay!
captainlove chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Thanks for updating so fast ! I love your stylish but shy Dave, and the fact Kurt is very straightforward and direct. Their evening "date" will surely be full of surprises, can't wait.
Mariah73 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
I LOVE this story so far. I can't wait to find out why Dave is in NY and what his job is.
captainlove chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Love the introduction of the story so far, and you stopped just at the perfect moment to make me want another chapter NOW ! Thanks for sharing!