Reviews for A Typical Day for Dora
God's Lil Writer chapter 8 . 6/14
I love ALL of the Chapters! I love creative books like these ever since I started writing in the 6th grade. Now hopefully, I will be heading to the eighth grade and maybe my imagination will grow like yours( of course since I live in Florida. Big Fan Of Disney World!).I would keep writing if I were you! One day, If I publish a book I hope we could create a MASTERPIECE of a book! So far I'm writing about this girl named Margo, who was recently named "Dora" in my old stories, was forced to run away from home by her parents, Queen Angelina and King Joseph, due to a threat against her Kingdom. This might sound really girly but I love it. Anyways Keep writing William! You will be a great author!
Maximasjack248 chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Nice job, make it soon
Midnight Archer 13 chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
soo funny
Jessica01 chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
He cloned himself. I thought he was smarter than Dora. Where is she, anyhow?
gayegg chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Omigod, this was so funny! You are awesome... I wish this was the real show! I would actually like it then!
gayegg chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Please update again! I found this and I can't stop laughing; I hate Dora! Please please continue!
Jessica01 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I've never liked Dora, either.
gigglingmenehune chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Please update this is hilarious XDDDDDD
peanutsfan1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
My favorite part was when Dora shot Backpack and her tools were revealed (lint! Phineas and Ferb!)!
NRG99 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
What da shit! Dora is freakin crazy! Is Cool!

-AWSM
Robotic Butterfly chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
LOL! My childhood is ruined and I LOVE it! Keep writing, and I'll keep reading. MARILYN MANSON BITCHES! •