Reviews for The Serpents' Child
jacarra.edith chapter 47 . 7/28
omg please update! I love this story
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Arctic Raspberry chapter 47 . 7/20
I'm so in love with this story and can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
annikini09 chapter 47 . 7/19
I was really enjoying this story. Will it continue? It has been awhile since an update was made?
monse97 chapter 47 . 7/17
Please Please Continue! I loved it!1
noellesullivan chapter 47 . 7/12
I loved it! I hope there's a sequel
runningrivulets chapter 1 . 7/3
Okay, so I have pretty mixed feelings about this story.

Things I liked: You're a very talented author and I really love that. I like your diction and syntax. I love, love, love Bellatrix's personality mostly, I love her interactions with Rodolphus, Narcissa, and Lucius. I love the four of them being happy in their respective marriages and sincerely loving Hermione. I feel like Bellatrix is fleshed out here, so to speak and it's really refreshing to read. I also loved your portrayals of Lucius, Narcissa, and Rodolphus, except I disagree with the way you adhered to movie canon.
However, It's also really amazing to read a story that isn't Bellatrix/Voldemort, because I hate that pairing with a passion. Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Narcissa, and Lucius are pretty sweet parents and it was great to read about it here. I liked how you painted Bellatrix and Narcissa as beautiful as well.

What I disliked: I didn't like how you used lines from the movies when I feel like the books provide characterizations of the characters. I'm not really a fan of the movies and their portrayals of Bellatrix (I imagine her as more posh and deadly instead of giggling madly all the time, and with straight hair lol) and Narcissa (she doesn't have brown and blonde hair), so that's something that kind of irked me about this story, but the author can use whatever characterizations they wish. I really didn't like Hermione towards the end, I mean it's understandable and she was being mistreated, but I really don't like Blaise's character and I don't like their interactions together. Blaise comes across as really creepy and I honestly feel that Hermione can do a lot better than him. I feel like while Bellatrix and the rest of them were trying, albeit misguidedly to love Hermione unconditionally as their daughter, it was a bit awful of her to act as spy. But I guess I can understand why she does.
I really look forward to your update.
Nomisora chapter 47 . 7/3
As sad as it is I cannot imagine the ruse lasting long before it is seen as 'Hermione' acting strange and being looked into. Since I cannot imagine Hermione telling Ginny about Dolohov and Voldemort being sexually interested in her and how Ginny should handle it should something happen. I can see Hermione telling her to avoid them if possible though. I also cannot see Nagini being fooled by polyjuice and informing Voldemort that she is not Hermione. I also seem to think that Scabior would be able to tell her by smell even when under polyjuice potion, which might not be true as I don't know if scent is affected by polyjuice or just physical appearance. I can see the Lestrange's and the Malfoy's believing the ruse for some time but not Dolohov or Voldemort.
please continue! this is simply amazing please don't end it here.
xrikkeager chapter 1 . 6/13
Pleaase update this story soon!
I reeaaaally want to know what happens next!
I mean they must figure out Ginny isn't Hermione pretty soon due to her relationship with Nagini, Voldemort and Dolohov? I mean, wont Nagini be able to smell the difference?
Pleeease update soon!
this story is amazing, whens the next update!?
Bellaria chapter 47 . 5/23
Well this is interesting my question is though, did they miscalculated with nagini and such?
Update soon
Wow!
I do like this, don't get me wrong. It's just- I mean, I'm not too keen about how it's based quite a bit off of the movies. There are moments earlier on and things mentioned about past events that only happened in the books, but as you progress further into 6th year, it really deviates from the books, culminating (so far) with how Hogwarts reacts to the death of Dumbledore. In the book, there's a huge battle (which is actually quite important, I'm surprised that it wasn't included in the movie), and they don't do the wand thing under the astronomy tower-thank goodness, it makes me roll my eyes every time I watch that scene. Apart from the basis in the movies, I think it's pretty good
2,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »