Reviews for The Serpents' Child
SilverSwan6 chapter 47 . 7/6
Update.
SilverSwan6 chapter 24 . 7/6
I don't really mind but dosent Voldemort refer to Snape as Severus?
Please update.
KayleASS chapter 47 . 5/7
Hello... do you plan on doing a second one? I love this story and keep rereading it hoping that you've continued... please!
PoshaQueen chapter 1 . 4/26
I absolutely loved what I've read...It's just a shame that you haven't written more of the story.
LadyBelladona chapter 1 . 4/21
This story was amazing and was really interesting and i loved her interactions with the death eaters...im sorry to say but my interest dropped when you said she was going to be with Blaise...its...i have no want for them to be together...thats one ship or whatever i dont like or understnad...i would have loved to see her with someone older or a more common character..majorly dissapointed that i have to leave this story but i cringe when you say thwyell be togethwr...i honestly feel that voldemort and hermione interaction could have led to omething interesting and diffetent and that really spoke to me and made me so excited...really dissapinted but good luck all in all
FoxesRun chapter 47 . 3/12
Hey! I know it has been a while since you updated, but I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading this story. I originally skipped the chapter where you gave the hint, but after running out of chapters I went back. Horcrux?
ShadowBlaize chapter 47 . 2/1
Omg! Please please please update this!
KMLD6704 chapter 47 . 1/16
OMG you have to continue!
SlytherinPrincess1122 chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
muffliato is the spell that causes buzzing in the caster's victim's ears. you cannot put a muffliato on a room. it Dumbledore had cast the muffliato Hermione surely would have said something about it. Dumbledore actually placed the silencing charm silencio on the room. so that when Hermione left the room she wouldn't hear what was going on. this is easy she is a horcrux.
SlytherinPrincess1122 chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Alexandria Lilith chapter 47 . 11/19/2017
One of my favourite story's. Please do update sometime.
redheadfaerie chapter 21 . 10/22/2017
i found this story on the favorites list of someone, and so far i enjoy it greatly. and seriously, fuck reviewers trying to tell you how to write your story, if they want a different story, they can read a different one, or write one their damned selves.
Guest chapter 47 . 10/11/2017
Wow! This is super good. Is Ginny going to spend the whole year as Hermione? Great story! Thanks for posting!
kpop1392as chapter 47 . 10/13/2017
I am still confused about Nagini XD
I liked reading this story. It was interesting to follow along.
2,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »