Reviews for The Serpents' Child
You left the story in the best part :( , I hope it will soon update or start part two.
the history is very good
nuzhatharafunnytab chapter 47 . 2/14
tat was jus amazing pls ccontinue the plots r sooo good
dreams and desperation chapter 47 . 1/26
Nice story, you should continue it. Xx
Umngrrrl chapter 47 . 1/10
Okay, so I know its been a minute on this story and based on your comments the other reviewers have been pretty much terrible to you, but I really hope you continue this story, I've very much enjoyed it thus far and would love to read on more.

Also, to he people complaining that you made hermione a slut or out of character, realistically the addition of trauma and her logic would see her pursue less than ideal actions for emotional stabilization and stress relief.
Love the story hoping to see her and Voldemort have a lusty night
Love it and hope to see some dark romance between Herm/Vold
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
Why do I get the feeling He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is interested in Hermione, as in he fancies her
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
Flat nosed face
Oh gods that had me laughing my head off!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
The gorilla thing reminded me of Tarzan
Shadowedcries chapter 47 . 12/27/2016
Oh wow. Very interesting, an absolute thrill to read. Thank you for sharing it with us. Untill next time deary.
karinagarcia96 chapter 47 . 12/11/2016
Please update, i love this story, i need moreeeee
thepotionsguild chapter 47 . 12/11/2016
That was super interesting. I'd love to read more!
thepotionsguild chapter 16 . 12/10/2016
I am absolutely loving mummy Bellatrix!
Byrn0094 chapter 47 . 11/12/2016
I first read this story over a year ago and have been not so patiently waiting for part 2 . I hope there will be one or you at least let us know if it's still happening because I'm getting tired of the constant disappointment when I check your page . Amazing writing .
bellaandmates chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Please update, i love this story
2,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »