Reviews for The Serpents' Child
DramioneXLove chapter 20 . 8/14
I love the story so far and this chapter is lovely. There is one thing I must point out though, which is you have Daphne and Astoria mixed up. Daphne is the same age as Draco and Astoria is the one who is two years younger than him and her sister.
Adahmel chapter 47 . 8/6
Please update!
Jadarainbow chapter 1 . 7/16
I hope you choose to update this series I'm curious on what will happen.
sophiejm chapter 20 . 6/16
Astoria is the younger greengrass sister and Daphne was in the same year as Draco, Hermione and everyone else
EmsCaitlin chapter 47 . 6/5
Oh I do hope you continue the story! It's so wonderfully written!
SpiritOfTales chapter 47 . 6/1
Soo now ginny, the girl who fell in love with tom, now has to go undercover as the person whom Voldemort want... seems like a great idea. Can't wait for more.
SpiritOfTales chapter 21 . 5/31
I loved your rant. Go for it. Good story.
thistlefinch chapter 24 . 5/30
Mammy Elf - what the hell? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you've seen Gone With the Wind one too many times. But Hermione is certainly no Scarlett O'Hara. Your story would gain a lot if it lost that ugliness in a future edit.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 47 . 5/23
daaaaaaamn! ive read all 47 chapters and it was just getting good! please update soon!
Schwips chapter 47 . 5/10
Oh wow that's very interesting ! I hope you will continue soon ! Fingers crossed ;)
SaiyaCat chapter 22 . 4/20
Epic She is SO SMart.
SaiyaCat chapter 21 . 4/20
Cute
AraelDranoth chapter 5 . 4/18
As a law student I'm going to suspend the belief of this legal system and just smile and wave. ;)
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 4/18
Oooh very nice although the writing needed some improvement. Otherwise I am hooked on this idea.

A clever ploy would be that no one recognizes her for who she really is. Growing up does change how we look after all.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 4/18
A very interesting start and I am intrigued despite the high OOC'ness of the characters but then again the books only showed us crazy Bella.

Far too much time was spent rambling on about Rodolphus's appearance, be careful there.

Would it not have made more sense for her to have been given a different birth name and then insist later in the story that they call her Hermione?
2,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »