Reviews for The Serpents' Child
DawnMay chapter 45 . 4/24
Update soon? Your story is amazing and I know you must be busy but as the chapters aren't all too long with little progress, if you could update sooner? This story is so full of mysteries and with the pace it's going it isn't as fun as it could be. I don't mean the speed of the storyline, just that you take so long to update, the excitement of the last chapter is as good as gone by the time the next chapter appears.
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 45 . 4/21
keep going please!
MaximumIdrisGranger chapter 6 . 4/20
ERMAHGHERD THIS IS AMAZING
Rovigo32 chapter 45 . 4/20
Wow, I didn't see this coming! It's definitely interesting though, and I definitely wanted the chapter to continue!
Delenaluver chapter 45 . 4/19
I love this story soooo much and it's always a treat for me whenever you update. Hermione's parents are really getting on my nerves. Update soon!
bageltiger chapter 45 . 4/19
woah good chapter
Hellooo chapter 45 . 4/18
Wow now its getting goood oh i hope she gets him then the dark lord tooo
em chapter 45 . 4/17
It's such a treat when you update. Keep it up
Addicted Reader chapter 45 . 4/17
Things are heating up and getting serious ... I love this chapter thank you for writing it.
OH MY GOD
You never cease to shock me, in the best possible way :)
Great chapter, I've been looking forward to it. Update soon, please.
EscapedMinds chapter 45 . 4/19
Love the storyline! Please continue to update!
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 45 . 4/19
Good chapter! Please update again soon!
ChocolateGal16 chapter 45 . 4/18
Another fantastic chapter!

Please update soon!
jodileighcullen chapter 45 . 4/18
I really don't know how I feel about this chapter. I love your writing and I have loved this story for a very long time but I just think Hermione's character is becoming a bit too much for me. This is not an attack on you or your writing it's just personally for me it's hard to read. Please don't take this as me hating your story or your characterization because I do love this story. I've read it for so long now and I eagerly await every single of your chapters so I am going to but my trust in you as a writer and carry on reading because although I am uncomfortable sometimes I think it'll all be worth while soon. Keep up the good work! :)
Anonymous chapter 44 . 4/16