Reviews for The Serpents' Child
pheonlynx chapter 46 . 5/24
Just read your story over the last 24 hours and I absolutely loved it. I'm following now and cannot wait for more. Your universe, portrayal of the characters and compelling plot have me hooked. Keep up the good work!
Lianne chapter 46 . 5/19
Amazing, pleas continue writing :)
woofwolf chapter 46 . 5/20
Cool stuff. Idek what to say about this chapter except I did enjoy it
atlanticrayon chapter 24 . 5/20
So like, the face of Voldie-didlie-doo here is Tom Riddle's?

Holy shiet i'm crying
MissKitty chapter 46 . 5/15
ohhh scabior. I hope there will be a second and a third and a fourth and so on meeting between hermione and scabior. I really love this pairing. maybe even a sexual intercourse. I love your story. it is really incredible. hope you update soon.
Ely chapter 46 . 5/15
Interesting chapter. I'm curious to see where scabior fits in.
update!
Cypher chapter 11 . 5/14
Yeah, that's it for me. What a bunch of animals. The Grangers took care of their daughter for years. Instead of being thankful, they act like a bunch of savages and torture them. I liked the concept of the story, but when it comes down to it, the Lestranges and Malfoy, as well as oldie and the DEs are simply evil. No real redeeming qualities in the bunch, frankly.

Life's too short, and time's too precious, to spend reading about a bunch of evil people that should be put down like rabid dogs.
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 46 . 5/15
intriguing..
ChizomenoHime chapter 46 . 5/14
Ouch, what new secrets are being hidden from all? Are these ingredients for Polyjuice Potion or something else? When is she going to realise what exactly is Nagini? And most importantly, when is she going to join Harry and Ron on their quest to end Voldemort? I can't wait for the next update!
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 46 . 5/14
Poor Hermione, I find it very interesting that Bellatrix didn't kill him. Please update again soon.
ChocolateGal16 chapter 46 . 5/14
Another brilliant chapter!

Please update soon!
mshccs chapter 46 . 5/14
Ohhhhh tnx for the update... :)
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 46 . 5/14
Interestjng, cant wait for more
Am I the only one disappointed that we didn't see what happened between Mione/dolohov?
2,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »