Reviews for The Serpents' Child
The Girl Who Will Be Queen chapter 46 . 14h
The level disappointment I feel at staying up all night reading this charming work of brilliance only to be rewarded with a cliff hanger...I'm hurt deeply and truly hurt. Please update soon or I shall have nothing to do with my life as it will be consumed by thoughts of what could be.
Loved your story. Please update!
please update soon i love this story!
This fic is amazing! Please update.
Delenaluver chapter 1 . 7/14
Please update!
Hungry reader chapter 46 . 7/7
Please update
UPDATE! I AM DYING OVER HERE!
Born in 20th Century chapter 30 . 6/27
This is brilliant so far! Hope you update soon! :)
Bosia chapter 46 . 6/24
A very intriguing end ;) Can't wait for the rest!
Im so intrigued by this story! You took common elements in other fanfics (adopted Hermione) and made them truely fascinating. I have to admit that Hermione's actions are a bit odd, but I think you made it possible to happen in your story and enjoyable to read. And I hate to admit it but im really interested in her and LV "relationship". You've written an amazing piece of work and cant wait to see what happens next in this story!
M chapter 46 . 6/22
I check back every month or so to see if this is updated and YAY it was! I'm loving this story, I can't wait to see if Voldemort gets his way in being with Hermoine and how she handles it if he does. Or will we be seeing more Dolohov or even Scabior?
IWannaBeBoothy chapter 46 . 6/21
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE. I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS STORY FOR SO LONG NOW AND I NEED MORE! GAHHHH :D
Miranda Bliss chapter 46 . 6/4
When is the next chapter coming out
Miranda Bliss chapter 44 . 6/4
That isnt telling me anything
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 46 . 6/4
I'm now interested in how this will play out. Please update soon!
2,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »