Reviews for A Study in Ambivalence
Guest chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
I can't explain my love for this fic ahhh
jags chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Beautiful wonderful story. Could have had more angst with the "what are we?" scene but very nice. If there isn't already a sequel please let me know when/if you write one
Doll chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
LUBE. Holy fucking LUBE. I cringed so much reading the sex scenes. No preparation or lubelousy smut.
Meowbowwow chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
:) Loved it!
Meowbowwow chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
"Mrs. Hudson was the most domestic thing they had, and even she was a far cry from ordinary" I laughed so hard at this that I spilled coffee all over my keyboard XD :P
Unawareness chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
This has got to be one of the best written, not out of character, yet still interesting fan fictions I have ever read. I congratulate you!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
Excellent!

:D
GoneForever212 chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Sherlock was portrayed brilliantly, always going about so calculatingly and so very blunt. I could feel John's irritation, lolz. So, praise to your Sherlock & thanks for taking time to post this!
Effin4 chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
Aw, I just loved how Sherlock acted in this fanfic, it was so him! Splendid story as well :)
Kokoroyume chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
Great story ;)

Thank you !
AkiraNatsume chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
haha, that was good.
thequeergiraffe chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I REALLY liked the beginning. Very in character, very intriguing. The lemon left a little to be desired, but I enjoy submissive Sherlock so it was still okay.
jadefyre's freedom chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Lovely. All of it is lovely. I love the way you describe things in your writing! :)
virus-of-blossoms chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
I enjoyed this story immensely. Great characterisation and writing. :)
punctured-hearts chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
I am not embarrassed to say that this made me the most turned on I've ever been while reading a fanfiction. Damn, that wasn't just smut... it was filled with emotions. Good job! Not many people can make a mostly sex filled fanfiction and come out of it with a true story.