Reviews for Getting Away
mlkalmar chapter 44 . 2/7
Just found this story and read it over the weekend. So painful and real. I notice it has been a year since an update and just wanted you to know I am reading it and would love for you to finish it. I can only imagine how painful and raw it is to write this but I want to see Blaine and Kurt happy and safe together and for Blaine to really feel that he is loved. I will be waiting to see if you complete this. Thank you for sharing as much as you have b
Cloveteach chapter 44 . 4/19/2015
This story is amazing. When I first read the summary I though it would be something along the lines of Blaine showing up on the Hummel's door saying that he got kicked out or left or something. I never imagined something like this. Then go have Kurt dealing with his abandonment issues on top of that. I have been truly invested in this story since I started reading. I'm interested in finding out what happens next. Every time I expect to see this, you switch it around and something different happens. Keep it up!
anorehc chapter 44 . 1/21/2015
Absolutely loving it, and certainly not planning on leaving it any time in the forseeable future. Keep writing! - A
DustyQOTF chapter 44 . 1/18/2015
haven't given up on you. figured you had a busy life
DustyQOTF chapter 43 . 9/30/2014
I do hope you continue the story. It has great potential to be helpful to others who are in similar situations that both Kurt and Blaine are in.
precious-passenger chapter 43 . 5/9/2014
It's a really great chapter, as always. But I'm glad to see a small ray of hope in it :)
Now I'm here to bug you to update soon :)
precious-passenger chapter 42 . 5/9/2014
This is what I envisioned, the aftermath of it on the family. Oh, Burt. It's just so heartbreaking.
precious-passenger chapter 41 . 5/9/2014
This is so full of emotions! I'm crying a bit right now. Poor Blaine and poor Kurt, really. I can imagine Cooper being sorry for barging in like that and Carole blaming herself for all that happened. But, I hope this whole ordeal would make Blaine stronger, would make the family stronger.
precious-passenger chapter 40 . 5/9/2014
Oh, wow. This is just..so so so intense and I'm speechless. I have no idea what to say now. I keep imagining scenes, from different POVs, Cooper's, Kurt's, Blaine's and everybody and it's just so ... my arms are full of goosebumps right now. Well done!
precious-passenger chapter 39 . 5/9/2014
I liked their talk and it's devastating to watch how much Cooper cares and still Blaine can't allow him, because it's a reminder for him of his past, not so bright days.
precious-passenger chapter 38 . 5/9/2014
It's fascinating to see how Blaine's mind twisted Cooper into the dream. I mean, his mind is trying to warn him about trusting Cooper so he dreams about Cooper hitting him. It makes sense, in a twisted way. Anyway, great chapter. I wonder if Carole could convince Blaine through Cooper. I really think Blaine should be medicated to feel a bit better. Sometimes the burden is too heavy to carry alone.
precious-passenger chapter 37 . 5/9/2014
I've decided to surprise you by reading and reviewing the rest of the fic in one go, so I can bug you later to update soon! :)
Wait, what? I hope it's a hallucination or a far away memory...I don't know. Blaine deserves a break more than ever.
This story is like a bleeding heart. Something that has happened, sometimes the moment we're most vulnerable is when we're safe and surrounded by loved ones. It feels like a mourning, with just a tiny bit of hope. But it mostly feels like mourning.
precious-passenger chapter 36 . 5/3/2014
it's heartbreaking, not be able to trust. It's just so so unbearable. Nice touch with the fact that Blaine wouldn't allow Cooper to pet the dogs. Distrust is pouring out of poor Blaine's pores!
precious-passenger chapter 35 . 5/2/2014
Short but sweet! I loved Burt :) Nice Title ;)
precious-passenger chapter 34 . 5/2/2014
I loved this chapter. By far, this had to be my favorite one. The points you made in this chapter was so strong and powerful. And so true. The part about therapy, and how stress manifests itself into physical pain. Carole's speech about her husband's death just did something to me. And you know how much knowing that there are other people hurting like me, helps me and makes me deal with the pain better each day.
Thank you so much for writing this. I really loved Carole's points.