Reviews for Seriously, Don't Ask an Avenger
yaySokovia chapter 6 . 7/7
Ha! This is great, but I'm thinking it should maybe be rated "T" (for language and stuff). But yeah, it's absolutely hilarious!
mrmistoffelees chapter 6 . 5/19
Dear Avengers:

Concerning fangirls, do you ever worry if your enemies will recruit any to fight you?
CootiePatootie chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Dying. Laughing. This is so awesome. Thor: soundproofing! Oh my gosh hilarious! Clint: handsome and personable with no threat to my heterosexuality. Ok, my family is looking at me strangely because I'm crying with laughter...
doctorjay chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
I drove my husband and daughter nuts quoting from this fic constantly during dinner. They may never trust my advice again... but the upside is, they will never again touch my lunch.
Silver moon chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
How is this k you used the f-bomb, up the rating please.(Seriosly when was the last time you heard that while watching a PG movie?)
Venom chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Dear Avengers,
Are Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel dating? Cause at times it seems like they are into each otherand other time it seems like they're not. It gets a little confusing.
Sincerely, Venom
HawkeyeFan101 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I have way to many extracurricular activities in my life! I'm also adding a new on(FYI its archery!) I don't want my grades to drop but i also don't want to drop any extracurriculars! Any tips for studying or in Hawkeye's case archery?
sofagogo chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Oh my god. I want to read tho over and over again! This is making me die laughing and is SO well written! I absolutely love Tonys 3-step plan: meanwhile in your own life develop a crippling substance addiction.. Hahaha! Love if. So question: my mom is continually rude to me and tells me I look hideous constantly even when I get compliments at school. She also says I have no social life even when I'm happy the way I am. Do the avengers have any advice for making my mom like me a little more? - not so hideous
Loki Needs Midgard chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Hello there, ever heard of Thorki?
avengingwolves chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
ha love the last sentance, Jello ha
wild-springflower chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
wait... when did Hawkeye start typing actual answers? Oh yeah, when he became a Skrull... I guess... lol. and a water balloon full of jello, sounds fun!
wild-springflower chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Sure he was Black Widow, sure he was!
wild-springflower chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
OH MAN! these are just hilarious! I'm kinda freaking my dad out right now cause I'm just laughing at the computer. I am a very misunderstood person! lol. These are great!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
oh my gosh, Thor's reply! HOW AWKWARD! lol, I just about died when I read it! I like Tony's reply as well. I can't wait to keep reading, but sadly, I can't think of any questions I would like to ask!
becca85 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
"My advice is that you take the law into your own hands and turn to vigilantism. I hear there's a deadbeat lawyer trying to drum up a posse, so maybe you should start there."

My favorite response (even though I think it's OOC of Clint)!

I really hope you come back and do more of these. You can make this go for a long time.

- Becca