Reviews for The Mountain
luvnliason08 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
So sweet. I'm glad you're back to this story. Your version of Tristan is very mature, very caring and sweet. Can't wait to find out how and when (if?) they will ever get out. I hope they rescue themselves.
sharlene628 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Thank you for finally updating love love love it more pretty please with a cherry on top :)))
EsotericFemale chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
I am slightly confused as to what's going on, but intrigued. Hope for an update soon!
JJsMommy27 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
wonder what he head master Charlston told Lorelai and can't wait to find out what happens next so update soon
sharlene628 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Please write more I just read the story all the way through and love it! Gotta know what happens next :))))
sharlene628 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
I'm loving it please update soon :))))
JJsMommy27 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
interesting so can't wait to see what happens next and what happened to Tristan so update soon
Sarah chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
This is a really interesting story! Sometimes hard to keep up with, with the constant changing.

Hope you update soon so we can find out what happened to Tristan.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Awsome story

please update now
LoVe23 chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
oh wow...i really liked this chapter.
Leens chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
I like this fic but I'm confused. Which parts are flashbacks? Or are there some future-takes? The thermostat part wasn't in italics but it didn't really make much sense... (thus me guessing it was in the future) Unless its after they're found in the cabin or something (still future). See, confused. hahaha Hope you continue. Thanks!
Literati Lover chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
This story seems great. I'm anticipating a lot. I can't wait. Update soon!
JJsMommy27 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
can't wait to see what happens next so update soon and keep up the amazing work
luvnliason08 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Looking forward to more!
JJsMommy27 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
can't wait to see what happens next so update soon