Reviews for Caring is a Disadvantage
CasAndWinchester chapter 1 . 1/2
Hello :) Just wanted to say, that I really liked your story :) The characters were very well written and I especially liked how you wrote the interactions of Mycroft and Mrs Hudson, so funny xD

Sometimes your english was a little strange, is it your native language? Cause if not, then that was really great written! And if it is, then... you should re do it again, maybe ;)

Winchester 3
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
intriguing
ann non chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Nice story! Liked the ending a lot.
Linguam chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
For some reason, I found this hard to read, not because it was bad, quite the opposite, actually... Maybe it was because of the angst. Anyway, it really caught my interest and sort of "read itself", which is always a good sign. And like many others have already commented, I enjoyed Sherlock's "comeback" in the end. So well done!

/Linguam
LDLFF chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Woah! You got me there! First all that angst, then the sadness and in the end Mycroft tells Sherlock off. And then Sherlock comes over and throws it all right back at him. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Asddfjsjfnsks this is utterly perfect. Thank you!
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I love this. Especially the ending. This ending left me with chills up and down my spine and gasping like, "Woah...dang, this writer is GOOD." I love the way Sherlock calls Mycroft on his caring quote. Nicely done!
stargazerdown chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Argh, that was amazing. You write so well.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Stunning. Absolutely perfect ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Beautiful. Brilliant ending.
destinationmirkwood chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oooh nice twist there at the end! Very good story, awesome job! :))
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That was heartbreaking, absolutely loved the ending, very Sherlock 3
Deleted11152015 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
HA!
Take that!
Myth Queen chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
"Caring a disadvantage, Mycroft. What would you do if I died?"

Perfectway of ending this. Really. Superub!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aaaaand BAM! Go sherlock! Lol, great job! It was exciting and emotional and fantastic!