Reviews for My Immortal
SAVIROSE23 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Omg-so beautiful-still wiping the tears from my eyes.
The King's Soldier chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
i like that you included lucas at the end. the way the show's history goes he had to have known wash for at least part of his childhood, and i think that deep down there is a part of him that didn't want to kill him. it was ver insightful of you to show it as a reflex to her question rather than just a disprespect for her life. once again, another great fic. keep it up!
to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
this was beautiful. i hated how she was killed off.
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Look at me ebi, you made me cry! :'( That was so beautiful and truly amazing, I really, really loved this and Lucas saying sorry, I never really thought about it he may have cared for her like another mother or sister but his hatred for his father took over him forcing him to commit horrible, unforgivable acts.

That was beautiful and Evanescence is my favourite band and My Immortal is my second favourite song after Lost in Paradise, it use to be my favourite for ages and ages, but then I heard Lost in Paradise and now it's my second.

That was truly a masterpiece and you should be proud, making me cry is a sign it was fantastic, great job!

xoxo :'D
MarriBella chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is very good!
delete account please 3333 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I love this!
morninsunshines chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Very enjoyable, well written.
Snazzles chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Very nicely done! I loved it...even though it made me sad. I'm glad you added Lucas. It brought even more emotion to the story.