Reviews for Isn't That A Little Sudden?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Type your review here...
Wolf Densetsu chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hehe, aww. That was fluffy, and cute. Not TOO fluffy, but funny. Thanks for writing this. x3
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Nice work, the gesos didn't annoy me, since they're kinda part of Ika musume.
AzurePyramid chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is by far one of the most enjoyably yuritastic fanfics I have read in ages, and everything is heart-warming and good-humored like the show (albeit the waki and yuri elements make it awesome too)~

Thank you for writing this "Ika x Eiko" yuri...Everything flowed out nicely, and the character interactions between these two is like watching a lost yuri episode of this show...
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Congrats Michael, you've won the freaking internet and everything awesome in the world and all my admiration and cheese crackers. This is just soooo good. LOVE it. It's cute and fluffy, but realistically fluffy, know what I'm saying? The kind where I'm not choking on butterflies but munching on them with a content smile on my face.

Or you know what, when I stop making sense and start talking about chewing on insects with a creepy smile on my face, that's when I'm trying to give you a very high compliment!

"They slept in the same room, and even if this didn't make conversation a must, the fact that it was only the two of them left so many things unsaid that the air in their lungs screamed to be used for words instead of plain old breathing."- I freaking love this sentence so much!

So yeah, couldn't have done it better myself. You have a knack for fluff that I think should be tapped into more. Actually you seem to have a knack with most genres in general I'm so freaking jealous XD

And their kiss was soooo cuuute asedvhsdjkadl-geso
RPPuzzle chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Ho boy, where to begin? I was reading along, enjoying the paragraph depicting the soda incident and how it resulted in my favorite falling on top of each other technique, then scrumptious finger sucking and bed sharing, when suddenly bam! a mock wedding. I seriously facepalmed and indeed thought as the title suggests, "Squidn't that a little too sudden?" XD Never thought of that being a birthday theme before that's kinda cool :). I would think Eiko would be in the tux, but it's nice to picture her in a dress for a change, so I'm glad ya did it that way. Then Squiddie in a tux...XD and nice reference to the anime there I had forgotten about that. Chizuru conducted the wedding quite well. And the shield thing was awesome! XD Something I hadn't considered before in the many things I have :P.

Speaking of, YOU TEASE! Gah they get in bed and then and then nothing happens! How the heck did Eiko have the willpower to hold back when her heart was pounding so fast the neighbor could hear it basically. Especially since she's been visualizing it for a while it sounded like. Oh well... So wait does Squid Girl have something on underneath that dress?

Also it wasn't until this fic that I realized that telling your friends and family about your feelings for each other is really awkward. Or maybe it's just because it's those two. I'm not sure.

"Don't talk like that. You don't know what you do to me..."One word: epic.

"Furthermore, the air was tingling with unspoken words, as if charged with static electricity. And sooner or later, there was bound to be a discharge." that could quite possibly be the most well-worded metaphor for tension (sexual or otherwise) ever. Just something so visceral about it.

Anyway overall very enjoyable and you're capable of constructing very poetic-like sentences, which has me in a state of admiration for you. Yet somehow I leave the fic with the feeling something wasn't said or done that should've been. Can't put my finger on it, but it's not a bad thing :).