Reviews for The Angels Are Coming
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh gosh. I absolutely love this.
Hetti chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
There is completly silenct in the classrom, everyone is wrking hard, except for me who almost is choking trying to hold in my laughter. I had to stop reading after the coment from Gabriel about the boogars and take a cuple of deep breaths to try not to die of laughter, and still I will continue to chuckel all day.

Thank you for this absulutly ginius story. The way you describe the characters and the family as a whole was amacing.

I will forever remember this and worship the ground you walk on.

PS. can you find it in your amazing imagination to write a story where Lucifer meets Sam and his brother? It will be hilarious :D
Seydrune chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Gabriel, Sam and Lucifer and family tension ? I loved it !
Alice Starling chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This totally makes me think. I like Chuck better as the slightly not-sane drunk than the bossy father. No wonder God decided to hide as a writer.

Anyways. This was cute and yay for quality brother time.
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Liked it a lot! Thanks for sharing.
deleted05132015 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I don't read a lot of AUs, but I couldn't help peeking at this. And it really is wonderful. I could definitely feel the tension, like I was sitting at their dinner table with them all or something. And all of the angels were so perfectly in character despite their lack of mojo. Their jobs fit them so well - especially Zachariah and Lucifer. I liked that you gave Lucifer a break and made him sympathetic. And I love a side of Destiel with my Sabriel, so this was definitely my cup of tea. Great, smoothly flowing writing as well. Really well done!
Pokadot Queen95 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Ahhh. Gotta love the family.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Aww this was sweet! I love it! -gasp- you should so make another chapter/do a sequal where Lucifer does meet Sam!