Reviews for Memoirs of A Hat
Maltheniel chapter 1 . 3/13
Very cute idea. You had me chuckling with a lot of these conversations.
Moi chapter 17 . 1/17/2016
Hello,
I don't really know why, but the way you have written the sorting of Remus Lupin had touched me. I found it really cute and I almost saw a little Remus in my head with the Sirting Hat.
Keep going, you are really good!
The Dark One Rising chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
Poor, poor Sorying Hat.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
Again, spot on. She's a nutcase but so very interesting and,ultimately, lovable. Good 'un!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
I wondered if that was who you were thinking. It's well done and made me smile. Hugely.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
Yes, quite so.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
Hooray! That's Lucius for sure, and I'm very glad the Hat didn't let him off easily. Good job.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
Now, I can see this being Andromeda's and Andromeda's being Narcissa's. Of course, it might have taken someone as silly as this child appears to be to put up with Lucius.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
I'd have thought the Hat would've seen a foreshadowing of Andromeda's upcoming doubts, particularly since she ended up married to a Muggleborn and had difficulty deciding where to put her, much as it did with Regulus, but I'll accept it. ;)
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Yes,I can totally see this. I think the elder Blacks would've has strokes if neither of their sons were sorted into Slytherin. Oh, the arguments and recriminations there would've been! Two thumbs up.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
This one made me think, particularly the last bit. I've never considered Bella as anything but evil, she enjoys hurting others so much and she's so enthralled with Voldemort. But making me think is a good thing, and so is this chapter.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
I'd gotten the impression that Sirius was a rebel even before he went to Hogwarts, but I'll accept this. Again, well done.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
Yay!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
:) that's my reaction to this sorting!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Again, this goes along well with what we know about Aberforth from the book. Job well done.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »