Reviews for Turnabout Revival
Red498CP chapter 2 . 6/25
xOx chapter 2 . 4/28
Awwww, come on!
Just as it was getting good.
tell me you haven't abandoned this poor baby
TheEvilDuckofDoom chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Carri007 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
I haven't watched PhoenixWright, but you got me interested enough to want to read more :). I hope you finish this.
Just A Comment chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Please, PLEASE update this. I honestly don't know what else to say; this is wonderfully written and I need to see what going to happen, and who sent those texts, and- ah! Just... more. Please.
moonchocolate chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Oh my gosh, two chapters and I fell in love with this story. It's GREAT! Characters aren't the tiniest bit out of character, and it catches you in the blink of an eye...! You've done a great job so far, I must say. I would love to read more, I smell lots of potential in this story. I beg of you, write some more! Don't be scared of the keyboard, it won't bite! Pleaase!
Kirazu Haruka chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
... *dies from fangirl squee*

Simpleinsanity chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
cool. :) i hope this story continues and gets an update soon, i can't wait to read more. :)
xxMatsuda chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Oh god, PLEASE update soon! I can't even put my emotions into words, this is just amazing. You put my two favorite thigs together and the plot actually makes sense, unlike many other crossovers. I can't wait to see more!
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
In sorry about that( the review for chap II), my iPods being persnickety. I was cut off in the middle of saying that the portrayal of the characters was brilliant. The banter between Maya and Gumshoe was fantastic, really well put together.

I'm intrigued over the identity if the defendant and why Kay has an intrest in the case. Does her card mean that she was the one who decided to involve wright without Edgeworths sayso? Cause that could be good. I'm also wondering, why now? What made Edgeworth decide to visit a medium three years after the event. I'm assuming the amount of time is significant, actually I'm pretty sure that that's the length Of time in the books that Sherlock stayed off the radar, so that makes sense.

The watson scene was good and I can't wait for them all to meet up at some point soon, in other words, please update! :p

CJaMes12 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I love this. The concept and the writing style, the portrayal
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Okay let me just talk about how perfect this is.

I'm really impressed by the plot idea. The fact that they find out Sherlock's not dead by attempting to channel him, and the fact that Kay wants Phoenix on the case (I'm assuming) because of the truth about Sherlock that Moriarty hid...this may be the most solid crossover idea I've seen.

I haven't played the Phoenix Wright games in a while, but I have a feeling if I keep reading this I'll get back into them.

Few other little things:

One, the moment between Maya and Gumshoe ("what am I thinking now?" "Nothing?" "Wow, you're good!") was spot on. There were a lot of moments like that in chapter one, where it was so perfect for the characters and it made me laugh.

Two, the scene at Sherlock's grave was great. Very in-character for John. Emotional without being sappy.

And three, I almost didn't catch this, so I figured I'd say something. John ran away from the grave. He ran. Meaning he lost his limp again. The first hope that Sherlock's alive and he's walking fine again. I don't know if that was intentional, but I'm assuming it was, and I looooove it.

Please update soon. I'm still getting over Reichenbach too (Meaning I'm still getting over the fact that there won't be any new episodes for at least a year)and I need to fill the void with things like this. Looking forward to reading more! :)
ALLMYLOVE chapter 2 . 2/6/2012

Please continue this. Please please pleeease. :)
akuma-river chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
What happens next?
The Nth Degree chapter 2 . 2/2/2012

You are combining two of my favourite fandoms. It's as if you *want* me to sub.

In all seriousness - chapter 2 was gorgeous. Very Sherlock, you're right. Especially the texts. Those were integrated so well.

I can't wait to see where you go with this - and how Edgeworth got ze scarf. Now I'm pondering if Edgey worked with Mycroft. Gee thanks. There goes my night. :)

Looking forward to reading more,