Reviews for Looking Back
AlexandraaCullen chapter 25 . 10/13/2022
Thanks for sharing this story, I liked the jumps between last and present, it was done really well. Too bad this story is unfinished but at least the biggest Edward/Bella problems have already been solved!
AlexandraaCullen chapter 19 . 10/12/2022
Wow this chapter made me cry, I felt so many things during the Emmett and Edward confrontation in front of Bella in her room. And when Emmett stayed back from college to help Bella while Edward left, that made me cry too!
VryUnique chapter 23 . 8/30/2022
Poor Sam, I’m glad he didn’t seem heart broken. It’s Rosalie’s fault, she should have never pushed him on Bella when things were so unsettled.
VryUnique chapter 22 . 8/30/2022
Was the money Edward sent always consistent? If it was than I think that makes the situation slightly better.
VryUnique chapter 21 . 8/30/2022
Did she sleep with him?
Goldielover chapter 25 . 12/21/2019
Thanks for this. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Hopefully Carlisle will eventually come around. Like others, I hope one day that this story will be completed, but I know real life often gets in the way of things like fanfic.
narsuess chapter 25 . 12/7/2019
this story is so amazing. it flows naturally, well written. so good that I couldn't not read it, I finished this in few hours.

bella is so mature and has good heart, at first I wondered why she accepted edward so easily, she needed to give him harder time but I realized that's just her, she put her daughter above everything and wanted to give her the opportunity to have father that she needed.

I wish you could finish this story, thanks for sharing this
LoveJulianaRose chapter 7 . 10/19/2019
I just wanted to stop by and say that this is one of my favorite stories from this website! Amazing work!
TwilightObsessed522 chapter 25 . 3/15/2018
Hi. I started reading this story a while back, and I really liked it. It's been quite a while since you last updated, and I was wondering if you still had plans to finish it?
sue1zide chapter 12 . 10/20/2017
Who Edward's with or does shouldn't be any concern to her. I'm sure it would shock her though.
sue1zide chapter 8 . 10/20/2017
What's his story?
Did his parents know about Bella's pregnancy?
LoveJulianaRose chapter 21 . 6/17/2017
I reread this story periodically because it is amazing. It pulls on my heartstrings and brings forth my anger. Every time I read it, I feel like Edward never actually got to understand all of the things he put Bella through. This frustrates me to no end because he essentially was able to walk back into their lives without any form of repercussion. I believe Bella was right in forgiving him and for allowing to see his daughter, but I feel like she should explain to him what she had to go through. While her experiences made her stronger and a better mother, she still shouldn't have had to go through such a difficult situation by herself at such a young age. I feel like she should share with him the letter she wrote. Until he completely comprehends what his actions led to, I feel like Bella cannot have closure. As invested in this story as I am, I will also not have closure until Bella confronts Edward and forces him to realize the extent of his egregious actions.
I sincerely hope you continue this,
Julia
TwiFan chapter 25 . 5/23/2017
This story is incredible! I'm extremely sad to see it unfinished. I truly hope that you continue it whenever you're able to.
LoveJulianaRose chapter 2 . 1/28/2017