Reviews for I Forgive You
Ninalover chapter 20 . 11/23/2014
That really made my heart flutter :) beautifully written well done XD
Kimiyu chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
Thanks for sharing this story with us! It was wonderful!
I love it :D
Sapopepe chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
AAAAAAAHGGGHHH
THAT.
WAS.
SO.
PERFECT!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
Daaaaaw, what an ending! You really had me worried there for a while. Im so glad Shizuos back to normal and that Izaya realized it. It would have literally killed me (and probably Shizuo too) if Shizu-chan had hurt his Iza-iza in anyway when in the influence of that f***king blade (to hell with Saika!).
The part where Izaya said that hed rather be killed by Shizuo than living a life where he needed to stay away from him was just so heartbreaking and sincere, and Shizous reply where he said that hed followed Izaya to the afterlife if hed actually managed in taking his life turned me into a sobbing mess.
And that love-making scene! That was just so... asshmisshgsijlishl! Cant make proper words here, thats how sweet and powerful it was :3.

Ive read practically all your Shizaya-stories and I really love how you portray their relationship because you really prove that one CAN keep them IC without falling into the angsty hate-sex route. I love the fact that their relationships truly built on mutual respect and that theyre both strong individuals no matter what happens (something that is often lost on the way when it comes to seme/uke-relationships). Damnit! I truly wish this story was canon :3!
Kimiyu chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Thank you for the chapter! Yeaahhh! Shizuo is normal again :)
Update soon!
AsumeKona chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
I like the explination you put for Shizuo acting all weird even thogh he wasn't really possesed. Also, I feel so bad for Izaya! At least Shizu is normal again! Ahhh, but Shizuo won't, like, leave him now saying he isn't right for Izaya or anything, right? I hope not... Fluff ftw! Oh, and I really do like the story. It can be confusing at points, but it is really good. Keep at it! o(_-)O
Drusilla85 chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
Wow, can't believe it's been 2 years! Ganbatte, almost complete!
KaguraSohou chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
Please continue this series! It's amazing :)
FluffyBunBun chapter 18 . 6/12/2014
This story is so cute! I like the plot, and you have good grammar and all that. I hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
Really liked it, it's just so sweet.
The story is really well writed and the plot is original.
Keep up the good work. :)
uptade sone please!
AsumeKona chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
I LOVE IT! Shizu and Iza are just so cute, I can't take it! More please! I can't read this in public, ya know. Otherwise i will be see as insane for smiling my face off. True story.
Kimiyu chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
Izaya is very smart! Woah, Shizuo is a good actor, but he cannot lie to Izaya.
Thanks for the fanfiction, update soon :)
Fumiko15 chapter 17 . 3/21/2014
I can't wait foe the next chapter! XD This story is so cute
Kiwi Loveberry chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
Things starts to get exciting
Howland chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
OMG! I waited an update por sooo long and It was worth it! Just so cute! but I am worried about Shizuo D: