Reviews for A Living Nightmare
a paper flower chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Please, please, PLEASE update! I really hope that you can! Please. I seriously NEED the next chapter. Please...this is so good so far...please!
TheSecretMarauder chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
This is so good! Please continue!
Fireena chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
No Maka! He's not mad at you! He's mad at Asura for hurting you and himself for not being able to protect you!

Aw, please update soon, I really wanna know what happens next!
wildface97 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
You haven't updated since January. JANUARY! It's now JULY! We need more chapters! Please? You've more or less let it at a cliffhanger!

By the way, I loved how you started this chapter with the whole "what a couple should be like" and then end it with "this as nothing like sleeping with Soul". I couldn't stop laughing at how he drooled on here XD
Hilarious! Now I command you to finish! (please!)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Ah love it! Please update soon like pronto!
darkangel8950 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Update soon!
xxBurningxx chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Aww! I really wanna know what happens! Hm...I love the position that they wake up in! So cute! Lol...Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
mabello chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
oh my god poor maka... soul where the hell is you go help her! love the chapter by the way
Synck chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
more it is very interesting i like
Chibimeme chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
WOW! I love your story its the best ive read so far and its getting really good! cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter! keep up the great story :)
xxBurningxx chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Oh, the last line of this is so awesome! :D

I really love this. Your style of writing is really awesome. Again, I love the cross between humore, seriousness, and fluff! Good job, I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Alan chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Wow, 2 chapter alred, good, "me gusta" waiting the next!
mabello chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Oh god poor maka, but in the se way is an awrsome fic please continue soon
LelouchXSetsunaXKira chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
wow...this story is really good and comforting...please do continue because it inspires and it is worth it...please update and finish as soon as possible...tnx!

i'll pray for you so you'll be guided and blessed with courage...
Kanna chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Thank you for continuing this! It's very good.