Reviews for Fight to Survive
Stone-heart princess chapter 18 . 2/20
I love evanescence. One of my fave songs Is bring me to life
Prl16 chapter 23 . 1/6
Great story. I wolud love to read more of this.
Sheri Vegas chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
Aww i am so sad it ends here. It seems like there is so much more action to happen. Please do update soon. I noticed that it had been a long while since your last update. Your writing has improved tremendously since the beginning of the story. This story was addicting and entertaining. Just so you know, after a cesarean there is no way any lady would be walking around or bending. It would be too painful. Also what I've noticed many writers forget about is the bleeding (lochia) that happens for at least a month after birth cuz the main characters usually start banging away right after childbirth. Lol. Anyways, your a very talented author and you wrote a good story. Update soon! :)
Sheri Vegas chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
I am only 1 chapter away from your last chapter and it greatly painsmme this sori had been very entertaining. I am pretty sure I spent at least 7 hours taking it all in. Lol. What else is there for a night owl to do?
Mallie-3 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Fight to Survive' is Nominated for 'Best Vegeta Portrayal Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
Flames of Avarice chapter 23 . 7/16/2014
Excellent Story so far, I'm quite picky and I haven't been able to stop reading! Definitely going to favorite and follow this one! I patiently await the next installment!
abriel chapter 23 . 6/10/2014
Update soon
Felicija chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
When I read end I pulled some hair from my head... But this story is realy awesome.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Love it keep up the story don't give up yet
Red Swingline Stapler chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
It's about time they did the deed. There's been quite enough tension between the two. I can't wait to see how they adjust to this new stage of their relationship!
Red Swingline Stapler chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
Oh goodness! He found the GR?! Vegeta will always be fatefully intertewined with Bulma and that machine ! hahaha :)
Red Swingline Stapler chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
That was a sweet moment Bulma and Vegeta shared. It's nice to see such lighter moments !
Red Swingline Stapler chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
I just blazed through the last few chapters. I unable to stop reading. I can't wait to see what happens next time.
Red Swingline Stapler chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Nice chapter! I like how you have characterized Vetgeta. You brought out that selfish prick behavior we all love dearly.
Red Swingline Stapler chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Just finished reading the first three chapters! I cannot wait to read the rest! This is going to be an excellent read for sure!