Reviews for Dreamscapes: A Broken Heart
Catherine chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
...

You're never gonna update, are you?

Anyway, I really like it and I wish you would update.

Cahterine
Siria Black Midnight chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
I really like your story, already have read D: The Beggining and was hoping for other story. The idea of more dreamscapes in Hogwarts is interesting, it's very unique plot for D/H shippers. Can't wait for next chapter
Ellie chapter 4 . 10/12/2003
I really liked your story. Good job writing it. It's interesting. I wonder what's going to happen next. I do hope to hear the next chapter soon. Please continue on. )
Alexia-and-Tessa chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
I really like your story! Please update soon!
Jourdana Standish chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
To all of my readers: I hope to update this sometime within the next week or two. For those that wish to read the first Dreamscape stories that started it all, you must email privately because it was taken off of for being adult.

~~Jilly
Sarah chapter 3 . 12/17/2002
Aren't you going to update...? I so do hope, because I like this!
pearls994ever chapter 3 . 10/2/2002
HURRY UP! wat took u soooo long!
Red-HotFire chapter 3 . 9/15/2002
I like your story so far. I think it has a wonderful plot.

Update soon.
krisa chapter 2 . 7/22/2002
REALLY Interesting plot! Please continue, it seems great so far and I loved the first one(story)
Sucker For Romance chapter 2 . 6/7/2002
This is good please write more soon
pearls994ever chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
okay, PG-13, you could do better than that. hehe lol. I loved ur other story so i'm relli excited bout this one. I think u write pretty good, but...Padame/Obi-Wan, i think u wrote it b4 second one came out cuz Anakin is sooooo much better. I kno this is a Harry Potter review but i just wanna say that. lol. done now WHEW!
Rory126 chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
I love the story so far.

Who would thought Harry and Pansy.

Update soon.
Calypso in Love chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
*gasp*gasp*gasp*gasp*gasp*gasp*repeat*

Well, I have to admit that hit me like a bludger outta hell! Is the plot still going to be Draco/Hermione centric though? I hope so. Harry/Pansy, though I've never thought of them before, would make a nice sub-plot. Good going, nice to have you back!
Lora Tempesta chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
aw! that's so sweet! Pansy's in love with Harry! that's something new! i love this! thanks for writing a sequel!
The Charmed One chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
I like it! Please continue!