Reviews for I've Never Seen His Eyes
Sentio Infermum chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I absolutely adored this. It's perfectly in-character, and wonderfully entertaining to read; I'm adding this bit to my personal imaginary canon. In my world, this officially happened.

Well-done!
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awww this was such a sweet fic! I loved it!
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Nice! I never thought of the fact Mustang doesn't know what Al looked like, and of course he'd get curious at some point... but well, it's kind of a delicate question to ask. You managed to get that discussion right enough, though. Good job!
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Love it! I liked the envelope of pictures. That was a brilliant idea.
Hakimu chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Excellent story. I loved your characterization.
MiniSkirtRanger chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Finally! A new fanfiction to read that I can actually review!(The FMA fanfiction production has been a bit slow lately)I just want to say that I really like it and it did tug at the heartstrings not so much that you wanted to cry but just enough to feel that right amount . Is this going to stay a One-Shot or are you gonna continue? I would like to see where you would take it if it did continue.
ClosetFMAfan chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
A very heartwarming story. I thought it was going to be about the first time Roy got to see Al after he got his body back, but this was really nice. I thougth you captured their relationship rather well. Good job!
xxNightxTrainxx chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Nice work. Keeping people in character is not easy and you did a perfect job of capturing FMA's humor and tension. However, one problem. Alphonse's hair is more or less the same as Ed's and his eye's aren't green. His human form has been seen several times.
Gisel0202 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
THIS WAS SO AWESOME! Really love it! Keep up the good work .
PhantomDragon12 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
So much more inspirational than I thought it would be after reading the summary. I liked it a lot.

Also, for some reason I really like Edward/Hohenheim awkwardness (not yaoi, just that their relationship is awkward). Either way, still loved it.