Reviews for You Let Me Believe You Were Dead
ElevenWholockian chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
I know right, I feel ten times more British whenever I watch Sherlock or Doctor Who or Merlin, its like, yeah my country made this, so therefore I made this! Weird logic, I know, but it keeps me from going crazy! :)
Two chapters in and I love this! :)
Littlemiss writer 2001 chapter 28 . 10/18/2014
I've really enjoyed this. Before I get to look if you're still active, I don't expect a reply. I just love this story. If you have written or will write any others, you will have an avid reader of your stories.
Littlemiss writer 2001 chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
So normally I don't review part way through old completed stories, however I think this needed recognition. OMG I JUST FANGIRLED THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH THIS! Amazing. I think your little notes a nice, and never fail to make me smile. I think that, if it weren't for the age difference, I'd love to be your friend. Also, a quick question, do you watch doctor who?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
oh my goodness HE SAID I LOVE YOU TO JOHN OHH NOOOO YES YES YESYESYESYESYEYSYEYESYESSS
d1x1lady chapter 28 . 2/20/2014
Such a great story!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/28/2013
That was the best fanfic I have ever read!
hydrahobo chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
oh my god oh my god oH MY FREAKIN GOD ARE YPU KIDDING ME 'NO SHIT SHERLOCK' nO NO NO NO NO OMG STOP
Guest chapter 17 . 9/12/2013
'What did you do? - M'
So wanted john to reply 'Your brother' :P hehe

Don't worry about length or time, quality over quantity :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/12/2013
Hey it's me again, still enjoying this story :)
I really liked the last chapter, you did that well it was cute :)

If I would say one thing it would be that you almost seem to write something completely different in each chapter. Obviously you have to, that's not what I mean... Like the story follows on well but sometimes it's almost more like a series of shorts rather than a multi chapter. Especially with your angst bit (which was really good and you should defo write more like that but it was just a bit random and you never mentioned it again which I didn't think was a terribly realistic portrayal of self harm).
Of course it's fine to experiment, it's your story, write whatever you want. I just think if you want to write angst maybe try and just put it in a short or another story, it might flow better that way :) I'm sorry if you think this is unfair or whatever, just ignore me :P

Anyway, still good and you're obviously very committed
whatdoyoumeanionlygetoneotp x
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Hey
I don't mean to sound rude and I know what you mean when you say you want nice long reviews, I think everyone does. But I think your enthusiasm could sometimes come across as... intimidating...? Like some people might not want to review if you demand it.

Yeah anyways sorry
This story is really good :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Aw this was really sweet! I really like how you did that I think it's very hard to write non-canon ships in character but this was good.

I would say though that sometimes you are sort of describing every thing that happens and it can get a bit... Waffly...? I know it's hard to cut stuff but sometimes there are bits you could cut out a whole two or three paragraphs and it would still make sense and maybe flow better.

Anyways, overall good job
whatdoyoumeanionlygetoneotp x
wholock11 chapter 28 . 7/1/2013
That was just I can't describe it its just I don't know jezz you scared the crap out of me thou just thank you
wholock11 chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
I'm kind of confused as to how long John was gone cuz you saw weeks but I only can tell a couple of days have past
wholock11 chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
Holy crap I love these twists!
wholock11 chapter 22 . 7/1/2013
This is so amazing I feel like a broken record but it is