Reviews for Thieves
Hey Come on U can Complete the chapter right?
abcd-hp chapter 24 . 1/27
Is this complete?

I thought the suspense never built up. The mystery revealed suddenly without any follow up. What was happening with Harry? And polyjuice potion option kept getting negated but it was polyjuice after all.

I liked Ron and Hermione as well. Ron and Harry's friendship was kind of gayish. You write well but plot could have been better.
ENPD chapter 24 . 1/25
Any updates for this? :(
Wow. That was an awesome story! Are you planning to update? Please! There's so much more I want to know.
Stylex chapter 4 . 1/18
Okay I never usually say such things & I really mean it literally when I say that your Harry & Ron are pretty gay. While Ron simultaneously pining in angsty love for Hermione.
ScarletProphecy14 chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
This is such a wonderfully written story! I'm disappointed to see that it haven't been updated in almost a year and the that it was left incomplete. I truly hope things work out and you do come back to finish! I look forward to reading how the trio, more specifically Ron and Hermione, deal with the truth and develop a true relationship with each other. Please finish this story for your loyal readers!
ScarletProphecy14 chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
This is such an emotional story. I'm still hoping that they figure something out where Hermione wasn't in control and is innocent!
Random number generator chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
Seriously why nobody mentioned Imperius, love potion and other things? Code word merely rules out polyjuice not combined with vesiraterium/imperius/surveillance etc.
rhower chapter 24 . 12/24/2015
This story really stressed me out for a while! Great writing. Please update! I want to know where everyone's memory went and where hermione was all summer. Thanks for all of your hard work.
rhrfan chapter 24 . 12/16/2015
update please...!
Maranger chapter 24 . 12/7/2015
More more MORE!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/6/2015
I hope you didn't forget this again! Such a good story! Update soon!
RachelMalfoyGeller chapter 24 . 9/12/2015
It's not over yet, is it? I really hope you write less angst and more fluff, just to have a nice ending when it comes.
I have literally cried, laughed, shook uncontrollably and read for so many hours straight. Just this fic, it's amazing and full of emotion and I just can't describe exactly how I feel about it. Wow.
RachelMalfoyGeller chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
Just finished chapter 10, but I had to ask. Is there going to be a happy ending? I don't want the details, just knowing everything'll be alright at the end is enough.
Oh, and thanks for making me cry! Jk don't feel bad, it just means you write really good.
Please continue and finish this fic so I don't have to be turted.
NouvelleVoix chapter 24 . 9/4/2015
This has been one heck of an emotional rollercoaster. I'm looking forward to seeing the conclusion!