Reviews for Thieves
ScarletProphecy14 chapter 24 . 7/4
This is such a wonderfully written story! I'm disappointed to see that it haven't been updated in almost a year and the that it was left incomplete. I truly hope things work out and you do come back to finish! I look forward to reading how the trio, more specifically Ron and Hermione, deal with the truth and develop a true relationship with each other. Please finish this story for your loyal readers!
ScarletProphecy14 chapter 13 . 7/3
This is such an emotional story. I'm still hoping that they figure something out where Hermione wasn't in control and is innocent!
Random number generator chapter 4 . 3/15
Seriously why nobody mentioned Imperius, love potion and other things? Code word merely rules out polyjuice not combined with vesiraterium/imperius/surveillance etc.
rhower chapter 24 . 12/24/2015
This story really stressed me out for a while! Great writing. Please update! I want to know where everyone's memory went and where hermione was all summer. Thanks for all of your hard work.
rhrfan chapter 24 . 12/16/2015
update please...!
Maranger chapter 24 . 12/7/2015
More more MORE!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/6/2015
I hope you didn't forget this again! Such a good story! Update soon!
RachelMalfoyGeller chapter 24 . 9/12/2015
It's not over yet, is it? I really hope you write less angst and more fluff, just to have a nice ending when it comes.
I have literally cried, laughed, shook uncontrollably and read for so many hours straight. Just this fic, it's amazing and full of emotion and I just can't describe exactly how I feel about it. Wow.
RachelMalfoyGeller chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
Just finished chapter 10, but I had to ask. Is there going to be a happy ending? I don't want the details, just knowing everything'll be alright at the end is enough.
Oh, and thanks for making me cry! Jk don't feel bad, it just means you write really good.
Please continue and finish this fic so I don't have to be turted.
NouvelleVoix chapter 24 . 9/4/2015
This has been one heck of an emotional rollercoaster. I'm looking forward to seeing the conclusion!
MotherNight chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
Trio hugs are the best! Hmmmm…anybody else ever envision the trio hug as a Celtic triquetra? I have no idea where this thought came from. But, one meaning is Power, Intellect, and Love. If anyone runs into Jo, please ask her.
Excellent chapter! Poor, Ginny. I'm sure it was too early in the morning for that much information–not to mention the who's who confusion.
guessthisismypenname chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
It's always exciting to see an update of Thieves in my inbox. And this chapter was amazing. I love that not everything was just magically resolved between Ron and Hermione, and that they're still working it out. Brilliant update, cheers!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
OMG how do you do this?! How can you write sooo well? You're amazing
JustYourVoice chapter 24 . 8/25/2015
The chapter where we are all Ginny. Or Ginny is us. I can't keep track anymore, but you did it beautifully. I'm so happy that the gang's back together! I'm hoping for happier times with our favorite trio! Thanks for writing!
ShePotter chapter 24 . 8/25/2015
Hey not sure what you thought was comfusing, I followed it all:). Not saying I didn't reread some sentences, but in general great chapter. Can't wait for more & for Ginny to understand. Thanks for updating. The conclusion is what I thought from the beginning. They are better together.