Reviews for Thieves
azerjaban chapter 22 . 2/14
Good story, but I agree with the others. The explanation seemed very convenient.

I also felt like they were too emotional, not just Ron or Hermione but Harry seemed over the top as well. Every word and gesture was multiplied to the nth of that makes any sense. Where was their gryfindore bravery?

And the war, Voldemort, Fred dying, all of this was pushed to the back and mentioned briefly as if they had years to get over it... And not one summer. I would think he felt worse about Fred than loosing his girlfriend.

Harry and Ron had a great friendship but too many mushy scenes in a row, I needed a blokes night out or just a regular guy conversation to break apart their cry sessions.

Question : why would the scar the imposter had show up when she was polyjuiced? Harrys curse scary was hidden in 2nd year.

Now that that's done, I really did enjoy this story. The emotions are clear and stunning in their descriptions. Their love palpable, theyre pain so real I felt I could almost touch it. Excellent job.
sherychery7 chapter 22 . 12/21/2013
I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS FIC PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
Please write more!
enpd chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
This is not yet complete right? Please continue it! I really really love this story and I'm hoping to read more happy moments of them together after all the tears I've poured. Thank You so much!
Mem chapter 22 . 6/11/2013
Omg! Please update. You write such beautiful stories, then make people wait (sometimes years) for a conclusion that may never happen. So unfair to those of us who stick with you through these half done stories!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/4/2013
No offense, but I hate this story. I just read the entire thing in one sitting, and I feel like shooting myself. The resolution at the end in no way makes up for the four months of sheer torture that had just been heaped upon all involved.

I don't get it. You write such beautiful stuff. Why fresh tortures for Hermione and Ron after everything they'd already suffered and endured!? Why would you have Ron experience all those firsts with an imposter? And we're to believe that he wouldn't feel it immediately, that it wasn't Hermione with him? The way he knows her? No frickin way.

Now I can't even remember Sharing Sleep fondly knowing what you've got in store for them immediately after a whole whopping 5 minutes of bliss and peace after the battle. Really disappointed by the utterly pointless torture of two people who deserved just the opposite.
Monnbeam chapter 22 . 5/7/2013
Finally someone is going to pay and I hope they pay good.
roxerher chapter 22 . 4/19/2013
OH MY GOD finally! it was so unexpected ... was it polyjuice potion all the time? i've been suffering for 22 chapter and it was just a potion? (b-but ron and harry turned down that possibility...!),also, how the boys didn't notice anything different about hermione, especially ron who was closer to her than ever during that 4 months?...oh well, i hope you explain in the next chapters
mscrookshanks chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
Wow. Seriously. I think this might make my all-time top 5 HP fics. I've been utterly captivated by this story. The quality of your writing is superb. Ron's agony throughout gas been tangible and I've loved the Ron/Harry dynamic (poor old Hazza tends to get shoved aside in Romione fics..)

I'm hoping there are more chapters to come - I need to know what the motivation was behind this evil scheme. I'm actually so taken by this story that I can't rest easy until I know how it all turns out.

I do agree with some reviewers - how did Fauxmione fool Harry and Ron so completely for all that time. They know her inside out; polyjuice can replicate appearance, but, as we saw during the Ministry stuff in Deathly Hallows, it doesn't replicate personality...

Desperate to see how this story turns out. Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to pen this great fic.
carthia chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
Yes! I've been waiting for this for what feels like ages. And what a clever resolution! It had been an imposter using polyjuice potion all along! It seems so simple and obvious now, how come I haven't thought of that before? I must be really slow ;)

But most importantly, I'm MASSIVELY relieved that Ron and Hermione made up at last. And such a beautiful reunion it was, too *clutches heart*

Love this story, love all of your writing and I'm always stupidly happy to see an update :)
Athenais777 chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
I am of two minds about this chapter. On one hand, the die-hard Ron/Hermione shipper in me squealed with joy at seeing them reunited at last, and in such a beautifully written scene. On the other hand, the skeptic in me can't help finding this plot twist quite a deus ex machina. It also contradicts some of the earlier chapters when polyjuice potion had been ruled out. Finally, it seems incongruent that someone would manage to impersonate Hermione for four months and deceive both Harry and Ron for that long. But then maybe it just what you want us to believe and you have another twist up your sleeve... Curious to see how this concludes.
eckles chapter 22 . 3/16/2013
Back with a mighty vengeance :-)

I really enjoyed your description of the small chasm that existed between Hermione and Ron as they sat next to one another, how every small and mini action of Ron played itself out in Hermione's tormented and lonely imagination. You have a definite knack with defining the simple angst of a moment :-).

The discovery that Hermione had an imposter during those months and that aspects of this imposter's behaviour and actions had been subtly imposed upon the Trio offers everyone a sense of closure to the mystery. Except one. If Jen Moran had been 'Hermione', then where was she during all this deception? Prisoner? Captive? Was someone pretending to be a 'Ron' with her, while someone was acting as a 'Hermione' with him?

I also really liked the whole 'reunion' of Hermione and Ron. It was both beautiful and full of the expectant lust. After the turmoil the two had been though over the past few weeks it would be understandable that they will not be letting the other out of their sight for a very long time :-).

Top Marks.

This is what a Ron/Hermione Drama/Angst/Romance Story should be. Seriously :-).

Hope to hear back from you.

W
Dragoon Dave chapter 22 . 3/16/2013
Wow, so we finally figured out what happened. I can't imagine it'll just blow over, but I'm curious to see what the motive was in trying to break the trio apart now.

Awesome chapter! Keep it up!
alst chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
for me, the beginning of this chapter was awesome, just like the rest of the fic. I must say I really thought the enigma would be a little harder to solve than a polyjuice potion!
Also, I didn't think hermione was going to forgive Ro easy... I d say at least one chapter for him trying her forgiveness. But still, great fic...
Bree chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
PLEASE tell me that there is something missing from the story, and that Ron didn't really waste MONTHS loving and HAVING SEX with a total stranger! How could this Jen girl have played the part so convincingly that Ron didn't notice? She may be able to look like Hermione, but she can't replicate her exact personality, her mannerisms, her sense of humor. Plus, as other reviewers have already pointed out, Harry and Ron had already ruled out polyjuice. So please, for the sake of this lovely story, tell me that the real solution isn't as nonsensical as the one you've given.

To end this review on a positive note, however, I am very glad to see the two of them back together. I was able to temporarily set aside my cynicism to appreciate that beautiful reunion :)