Reviews for Thieves
The Griffindor Hatstall chapter 25 . 11/6
Omg this story has me in tears! I need more. Your work is amazing
muggleBornforever chapter 25 . 11/5
i’ve just finished reading from the start, can i just say that you killed me, i was crying from the start. ron’s heartbreak made me a total mess. i had a breakdown when hermione saw how she hurt him. how did you that? you are such an amazing writer. then when it all finally made sense, how he felt so guilty about what he did to hermione when she was actually innocent, i was like omg! i cried a lot reading this. it’s so cruel how someone can do this to them. this is one of the amazing romione fics i read. i can’t wait to find out about their scar and how the ministry would react to all of this.
jmgabreu1427 chapter 25 . 11/1
This is going to be totally selfish, but I just can't help myself. Please please please update this story - I'm desperate for more! pretty please... :)
AzaleaBlue chapter 4 . 10/8
sorry, I'm too much of a mess to write a proper review. it was brutal. I know what happens and yet can't help hate Hermione a little again. the way you've captured Ron's heart break is just... no words... no words...
AzaleaBlue chapter 1 . 10/8
And the bottle is on the table. I died a little when he asked her to obliviate him. And also towards the end... he is tethering at the edge of his life without her. *gross sobbing*
AzaleaBlue chapter 2 . 10/8
And my heart was ripped out again. it was painful to read hermione’s pov the first time but back then I was still curious and unaware of how all of it would unfold. but now, omg my heart literally bleeds for her and Ron of course. so good!
AzaleaBlue chapter 1 . 10/8
And I started reading this again. It's been a while and though I remember the big reveal(thank goodness) I seemed to have forgotten the details. however, it is still heart wrenchingly angsty and you know how much I love it! p.s I don't have the wine out yet but I know I'll need it !
Everlarkshipper1356 chapter 24 . 10/6
Love this story but chapter 24 got bloody confusing during ginny's pov
morphin3 chapter 3 . 10/6
UGH I AM ENJOYING THIS SO MUCH EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE IN PAINNNNNNNNN

Your writing is just so... good! The story building, the dialogue, the scene setting, it's all brilliant.
moltenlava15 chapter 4 . 9/21
I have absolutely nothing against gays, it's just that both Ron and Harry are straight so this seems a bit OOC.
mudblood chapter 22 . 9/6
Oh thank you TMBlue.. thanx a lotttttt! Am crying.. oh merlin they are perfect together!
mudblood chapter 10 . 9/6
I really want to hate hermione. I really do. But its impossible. come on miss know it all! Solve it! Use that brilliant brain of yours!
The story is quite good so far. Looking forward!
regbride12 chapter 25 . 8/12
Ahhhhh that was scary! I can't believe they all did this! Can I just say how much I freaking love Romione! They are ALWAYS there for each other no matter what!
Update more soon! Congrats on 1000 reviews-DESERVED! :)
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 25 . 8/10
You know, they could have got tattoos lol
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 22 . 8/10