Reviews for Doesn't Really Matter
Emerald Dreams chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Damn Matt's so called friends, they're so cruel! Can't you see they love each other, leave em alone! But this story's so... kawaii! Write another yakari please, I love your stories!
Shadow's Promise chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Great story. *smiles* I think another Yakari fic is in order...LOL.
The-Faded chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
OMG. This is actually the first and only Yakari fic I like. I'm a totally big fan of this couple but I haven't been able to find a lot of decent fics on it. u_u Oh wells! This is soo sweet! _ I hope you keep on writing great Yakari fics! Laterz!
Dark N' Dreary chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
GRrrrrrrrrrrEA story! _
Elione1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
aww, how sweet. adn i was just listening to that song today.
Casey3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
***sniffs***

This was very very pretty! Good job, keep it up!
sexxy peach signed review chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
awww...sweet!that fic was sweet! n e wayz...keep it up (the good work that it) **winks** ;)
Snow Illusion chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
You know what, this is the first Yakari I have ever read. And I loved it! I loved this story! Sweet, simple, and too the point! I loved it, and now I love Yakari!
Cherry Seraphym chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Yakari...man, you gotta love it! The song was such a perfect fit for the relationship. That's so uncommonly cool! Excellent work
Me chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Good, good...
Ciara chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
That is so going on my Favs. list
melonsprite chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
so sappy..but good!
Izzy girl chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
I like it Kay? Write more! I mean more!
Taioragirla.k.a Taira Sora Tai Max and the digimon chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Taioragirl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh sorry that was a romance fic.*snickers* I'll be good. Oh, god! Here comes Tai. Tai:I'll kill him. Sora*0_o*:No coment Max: I agree with Taira thats some funny %$# ! Taioagirl: MAX! Launguage! Ta: He is so ganna Die! Sora: I know it's a fic, but thats just wrong. Max:Armoragumon(AA is maxes digimon...read my new fic) what you think? AA: I am still recovering Wolfmon,Biyomon,and Agumon: umm...*0.0*
Psychotropic Agent chapter 1 . 2/21/2001
[INTRO] The problem of having to introduce your "Empress", your "Baby Moose", your "McBabe", your "You're Whitney Houston to my Kevin Costner in 'Bodyguard'"-whatever, to your boyz is never an easy topic to tackle. (See: Saving Silverman. Or, rather, don't.) Oh, and if you think I've called various girlfriends all those things, you'd be right. Nothing I would ever admit to in front of a Congressional hearing, mind you. But I digress. It almost frightens me how well Alpha knows the male psyche and what REALLY goes on behind our sloped brows. Men, take heart! There's STILL the XFL, WWF, and J-Lo, and Alpha won't understand our love for those things! Keep smiling and writing good fiction, Alpha, because frankly, you out-write me six ways to Sunday.