Reviews for Kibbles 'n Bits
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
The joke went over my head! Nothing unusual about that! I liked the story just the same!
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I didn't expect to enjoy this story as much as I did, but I really did, and chuckled at several parts, like the comment about Castle being Beckett's pet, and I liked the bit about Castle being like a Golden Retriever. The mention of his dealings to protect her and the way he notices her hair I also enjoyed. OK, so I loved the whole thing.
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
yeah, you're right. AWESOME. I can has hot dog? hahaha.
VMsuperfan chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
great story.
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Cuuuuuuuuuuute. Oh, adorable. Anything you write with animals is good.
JeuxDeVagues chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Finally made some time to read this. Finally.

An online test! Ha. That's good. I can definitely see him getting a golden retriever.

Love that he figures out she "caved" with Royal, let him on the couch to cuddle with her. And that he considers getting her a dog. Oh, that would be great!

"Why would I need another pet?" made me smile.

What an adorable post-ep!
tiff098765 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Very cute! Good job.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Nice one! Short and sweet :) How fitting as a follow up to Warm and Fuzzy as well :) First, a cat, now a dog... what's next? :)
Mark C chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was an excellent story and you did a great job of picking up where the episode left off.

I liked how Castle remembered what Kate said while they were letting Royal chose who to go to. He is really observant when it comes to Kate and he noticed how different she's been lately.

The ending was nice. Loved Rick's suggestion on what they should have for lunch which went well with the story title.

Great job.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
lol! I can has cheezeburger. Too funny. Love this. Wish you'd keep going, show him getting the dog, and their interaction. I mean, just sayin'. That would be awesome.
microgirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was just plain adorable. I just loved this look into this moment between Kate and Rick. I especially liked the "I can has hot dog" remark. That made me grin. Thanks for sharing this cute fic!
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wonderful! That was so very cute!

And you can't keep away from animals, can you? ;)

I didn't get the "I can has" reference though. (missing the punchline is so annoying. lol!) Then again I don't live in the States.
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Oh, this is classic. :D And Castle definitely strikes me as the type to check out Icanhascheezburger on a regular basis.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I love your story
someheartslove chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Aaaaw. He has thoughts about hugging her and how she'd feel under his arms and man this was cute.

And she doesn't even step back. AND she's thinking about taking his hand. Ah.

A perfect ending.