Reviews for Don't Prank A Kitten
Comic Critic chapter 2 . 3/11
BRILLIANT! This was perfect! I never thought the professor could be pranked? You my friend are a genius!
Sunspot101 chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
That would have left people in suspense and that would have been a weird ending. Seen as how chapter three had ended.
Sunspot101 chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Shouldn't Logan have heard her? Professor will probably read their minds and if they put that on youtube and if Logan had unsheathed his claws they would be in a lot of trouble and most likely I think that Logan will sniff them out and he probably won't let them get away with it. Danger Room and with that nose of his shouldn't he have been able to sniff out the salt in the coffee?
Sunspot101 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
I thought it was Rogue and Jean.:', anyways, you should have an ? after the really, in "Yeah, really," instead of a comma. I like your story though.
PanzerCrappitista BoneChomper chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Okay, Kurt opens his door to get of of this room in the morning.A rigged bucket of honey falls on his head, spilling honey all over him. Then, disoriented and sticky, he steps on a strategically placed skateboard, causing him to roll down the hall, and into a huge pile of feathers. While stepping out of the feathers, he steps into a rope, which tightens around his angle, and hangs him upside down from the ceiling. When he teleports of of there, there will be different students station in every room of the mansion, that will throw water balloons full of chocolate pudding at him wherever he poofs in. Exhausted and covered in feathers, pudding, and honey, Kitty will have recorded the whole thing to later post ALL OVER the internet, and she takes a picture of him (He's so covered in gunk that you can see he's blue) and prints it out on flyers to post on the hallways of school. Finally, when Kurt goes to shower to wash all of the crap out of his fur, his shampoo will be replaced with pink dye, so he comes out head-to-toe pink. (Also, Kitty had his image inducer modified, so his hair is pink for when he's at school.)
Yabbit chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
bye bye shiny car

rofl

:P
kgirl50 chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
lol niiiice :D
jordylilly777 chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
(Crying) WHY MUST SUCH A GOOD STORY END? WHY!
Sidney is beast chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
hahha This turned out really well!
jordylilly777 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Personally I think that if she was going to shave him, she should have shaved ALL of him... but thats just me.

Anyway I can't wait to see what happens next!
AceofSpades95 chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
that was great hilariously funny good ending if you ever plan on writing more like that let me know
Raintail of Riverclan chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
So funny! :D
Sidney is beast chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
hahah ok Think my fav prank would have to be logans! it's so funny! update soon!
Raintail of Riverclan chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Yay! Explosions!* psychotic evil laugh* Can't wait to see what happens!
AceofSpades95 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Oh I cant wait for more can't imagine what theyd do to poor professor I'll just have to wait and see