Reviews for Elemental Master Naruto
Shad0wNinja chapter 26 . 6/2
Please please PLEASE, update this story it's a bloody good read
Eternity456 chapter 26 . 11/27/2017
Please update this it’s awesome
Megadood chapter 26 . 9/9/2017
Dude, you should continue Elemental Master Naruto! I've read it five times so far! It's great!
Monster King chapter 26 . 7/6/2017
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it because it was getting good.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/14/2017
It ANNOYS me that naruto would be put in these STUPID exams, I mean he gets back from ANOTHER WORLD after over a DECADE and his 'supposed' parents (mostly his PATHETIC FATHER) are only wondering "how strong are you"? Tell me what type of dumb-butt, savage, neanderthal BRAIN thinks of that first? They WANT peace on their world? Well if the genius of the world is thinking along those lines they WILL NEVER ACHIEVE IT!

If you WANT a good FATHER example, it's kinda easy: Minato number one CANCELS the exams, that has to be FIRST AND FOREMOST... (citing: clan business, clan upheaval, civil unrest, it doesn't matter)... THEN he has to train naruto in whatever he's got, (naruto is clearly old enough to learn ANY technique and has MORE then enough chakra to pull them off), NEXT start "grooming" him for the hat, letting him in on policies, allowing him to make changes, aka making him an "advisor" and kicking one of the buzzards OUT... 4, getting his son a girl, NOT a civilian, as naruto would probably be pissed at that, but a kunochi... one that both of them get along with (preferably several), FIVE keep him AWAY from that dipstick orochimaru clone-sasuke... He's NO LONGER IMPORTANT... There you have a "good father" plan... Seem like favortism? YES, yes it does, WHO CARES? It's a dictatorship?.. If it looks like he's being handed the "keys to the kingdom".. It's because he IS! He's the heir!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/14/2017
AGAIN, he shows that he is a PATHETIC FATHER. Why would he have to worry about kushina? If I were him, I'd already have blown my own head off with a shotgun for being such a screw up!

You want him to be a better father? Throw cannon in the garbage (which you SHOULD have done anyway, considering that idiot the third was dead)... After that? Your OFF SCRIPT, do whatever, instead of the exams have naruto go to star, with his knowledge of magic he should be able to help, OR investigate the "ghost" plaguing the one town (again with his magic he should be able to tell pretty quickly it's NOT a ghost)... OR send him after a ferret, that leads to him meeting a KNIGHT (like in his previous world) Or send him to sea country to investigate a "sea monster"... OR send him to waterfall to escort it's version of a "kage" (and meet fu)... Use filler, for what it IS, "filler". ANYTHING but these stupid exams or that idiotic Tsunade arc (she's in the village in this one, THEY DON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR HER). (besides what were kisame and itachi going to DO with him?.. They can't add kurama until they HAVE ALL THE OTHERS... So what? keep him tied up for 4-6 years? Does that sound even REMOTELY POSSIBLE?.. It was a PLOT hole you could DRIVE A SEMI-TRUCK THROUGH)
Guest chapter 24 . 6/14/2017
Well this story definitely proves one small theory of mine, Minato is as shitty a father as I thought he'd be! I mean seriously, HE SUCKS AT THIS! But I kinda already figured he would, anyone that puts their job before their family (aka wife and kids) needs to NEVER SIRE! They HAVE to come FIRST! Otherwise, don't even TRY. You need to give your MIND, BODY AND SOUL to raising a family, otherwise, it's going to fail, Any dumb-dumb can knock up a woman, it takes everything I said to become a "father".. and to be honest, Minato is FAILING HORRIFICALLY. If I was naruto I think I would just leave the naruto world and it's "pathetic" squabbles.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/14/2017
Don't understand why spend so much time explaining that you "knocked out" the people trying to attack? Their guilty of INVASION there is only one punishment they're all going to get anyways... DEATH... so what's the POINT of knocking them out? They get to live a few more HOURS in dread, vs. killing them quickly? It seems just a little more then redundant to "spare" people during a war!

Also I don't understand the oto/suna invasion in this one, Orochimaru invaded the leaf in cannon because of the third hokage and he wanted to "get even" with his sensei (I know stupidly childish for a supposed "adult") in this one the third ISN'T hokage, and EVERYBODY knows that orochi vs. minato then orochimaru WOULD LOSE! (even orochi knows that-he's egotistical not an idiot), so really, to use a saying: orochi "doesn't have a dog in this fight"... Also what kind of stupid village sends a bijuu against THREE SEAL MASTERS?(the fourth *who is considered a GOD of sealing*, His wife *who's ENTIRE BLOODLINE revolves around sealing* and their SON) THAT IS ASKING FOR YOUR JINCHURIKI TO BE STOLEN! ALL AROUND sticking to cannon THIS time, MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 6/7/2017
Again, just make them a DEAD council.
armegedonknight chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
Well I got to Chapter 8 before I had to stop. The grammar killed it for me. Run on sentences give me a migraine and the amount of plot holes in this story makes swiss cheese look whole. You built your story in an adequate fashion but failed to spell check or iron out logic faults. A good indication was that fact that "level" is replaced with "lv" in the starting chapters. (Laziness) Do not recommend to people with above high school reading levels. (Its gonna be tough to get through)
jmendoza7173214 chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Pleas start it up again
RyuNoRaiton chapter 17 . 5/29/2016
n
nlaci55 chapter 26 . 2/16/2016
This story is soo good. I hope one day you will continue it.
The Storm Master 567 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Hey, since you abandoned this can I possibly take a hold of it? If not I understand it's just a really good story and I would hate to see it just abandoned at such a cliffhanger like this. P.M me if you want or not. Have a good day.
qwertypous chapter 26 . 12/12/2015
why! the story is really getting good! why abandon it?!