Reviews for Fanfiction Island
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Real gud story!
Hey chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Are you ever gonna finish this? Because I love the IC so much and I miss it...
Takato the dreamer chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
...Thats the thing that sucks about the new system... it says your logged in, then posts the review as guest . Anyway, the last review was me! Great chap!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Awesome chap, sorry it took me a few days to read! Will (Hopefully) read the other new fic tonight! :)
Veddermon chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Superb chapter! I found the discussion between the destined over the sexuality of Matt and Tai interesting. Both guys do not come off as stereotypically gay, so I could see why the idea of them being gay would confuse them. That doesn't mean they can't be gay though, since a lot of gay guys do not fit the stereotype. I so thought Tai had heard their whole conversation when he walked on to the volleyball court, but it seems like he just heard his name. Good news for the others. Also, I wonder if the digimon understand the whole gay or straight thing, or if that's not a concern in the digital world. Again just my thoughts.
Veddermon chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Great chapter! That fanfic excerpt you used was pretty steamy. That's why I asked in the first place about the ages of the characters, so as to have an idea of whether or not they are old enough to know about sex. TK seems like he is too young to know about such things, but Tai and Matt seem old enough. Just my observation.
Psycho Weasel chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Ah, so the mystery of the paper is solved. _ Matt you naughty boy, tee-hee. Another great chapter GooseyMoose! I love how persistent Mimi was in trying to figure out whether Matt was gay or not. And I also loved Gomamon's discovery! XD

It's been a while since I've read this, so I'll use that as an excuse when I ask you: How old are they?

Um...*insert fluff and words telling you how awesome you are and how awesome this story is* Sorry, it's late and I have class in the morning. _; But, this story is really good! You are pulling this off really well GooseyMoose, and I love how original and creative this is. Keep it up! Don't stress out to much! Luvs! :D
Psycho Weasel chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
*my reaction to Kari and TK and their phone conversation thing* OH NO! OH NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOO! YOUR VIRGIN EARS! AAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH! DX

Hee hee, this was brilliant though. The characters are so in character that it is really easy to imagine their voices whilst reading this fic. :3 I wonder what's up with Matt though...maybe Mr. Grumpy Gills ran into a certain part of a story that rather upset him...heh heh. I can't wait to find out. _ Great job again GooseyMoose!

(P.S. One more chapter to go, and I'll be caught up! :D )
Psycho Weasel chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
*emerges from under a rock* I live... O.O
Anyways, I finally decided to sit my butt down and read at least a chapter of your story because I'm always curious to see what is going on since the last time I read it (which was forever and a day ago). I really had a good laugh when Matt was freaking out over the possibility that Tai was in love with him. 'Twas awesome! X3 And again, props to you in keeping a good control over all of these different characters. I have a good idea of how hard it can be to include them all and make sure their part is significant. Good job. :3
Still in love with your writing GooseyMoose! Keep up the good work! :D
Pheonix09 chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
That was awesome and excellent, I loved it and nice job but I can't wait for the next chapter so update soon please
KeruKeru chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Tai was deaf... not muted. And he DID speak at one point when he told Matt he loved him. And yes, I'm going to be critical about this since I've waited so long and it was my story. xD I don't see where If I Could Hear Your Voice fit into this other than the room having it on the door. Unless Tai going mute was supposed to be it...? But Tai wasn't mute. The title is about being unable to HEAR. C'mon Goosey, didn't my story leave more of an impression on you? ;w; Other than that, I liked it, but I felt it jumped back and forth too much. I get why you did it, but some of the jumps went to parts with such little meat to them. And you messed up my story. x3
Lil' P 101 chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Wooo! Wet Topless Guys and Dreamy Kissing FTW! Btw, I'm so glad you FINALLY updated! It was well worth the wait!
bookgirl111 chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
update the next one then i want to see topless guys that are wet and some kissing!
zaviour chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Update soon i will wait
Pheonix09 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Hey how are you?

That was amusing, awesome and cute, I loved it and excellent job but I can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon