Reviews for A Case of Indomitable Vibrations
thehotwondertwin chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Ha i feel sorry for aqualad but imagen if it was batman he fell on id want to read thato_O
Danny phantom chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
You should have said how he managed to control it. And where did Roy even come from? Other than that, really good story!
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
God, I'd be a mortified Kid Flash. Yeah... Embarrassing for Robin too, though. This whole thing made me laugh, and I could nearly feel the sexual frustration oozing off the page, if that's not weird.
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Amazing!
andysanime chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I liked this but... eheheh... I feel kind of bad for Wally when Batman does decide to do something... .'.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Now I curious... How did Wally managed it? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Dying of blood loss
ryokablade chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
'He saw only her face for a quarter second, before she creamed loudly.'

that's a really strange mental image there... lololol.

nice job though, quite hot. well done on this fic :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
You should have called this fic "Good Vibrations" :P
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was HOT. and it made ME very hot myself x3
steam-panda chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
more 3
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
That was actually rather unique, haven't read a fic like this one yet. I really enjoyed this whole story, it incorporated a lot of events not just that one thing.

I did have an idea though. I noticed that you've written a lot of Batman/Robin father fics and slash Wally and Dick. I was thinking it would be rather funny to mix the two. I'm not sure if you've already written this type of story but the idea I had was some where long the lines of Robin bringing Wally home for a family dinner and Batman going all protective angry Daddy on Wally. That would be a really cute and funny scene to read about.

Anyways, just an idea. Hope you'll give it some consideration but either way, wonderful job on this one!
Tyka's Flower chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh Yay it was very good! Fascinating.

I found it very funny - mostly when poor Wally had ended up in a not quite welcomed place. :P

I felt sorry for him getting so embarrassed many times.

Yeah, the ending was maybe a bit more romantic than funny, but I still think it's good the way it is. Leastways, I like it.

And I liked, futhermore, that there are many paragraphs, short ones, and not so long, which makes the story so "moving on" and I didn't get lost through the long sentences - not that it usually happens if I read something from you. *grins sheepishly* well, I just thought I mention that.

Plus, I like the title of the story; I think it's very creative, and fitting. ;)
SweetGumdrop chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I love it! Lol my first Young Justice fic and I adored it!

What does JYAM mean?

Amazing fic!

Sweets
fallenfromthetop chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I'm no Yaoi fan, but this was amazing, beautifully descirbe and with emotion raging anywhere around, this was the best ROB/KF slash I have ever read.