Reviews for Omni Oni
Hektols chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Hektols chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
It would have been better if Anko used a different test than Kakashi's.
Hektols chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Good choices for a team.

Can't Naruto learn to deactivate his doujutsu?
Hektols chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Better with Naruto in a new team, the original one is awful.
Hektols chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Onis as summons? Very interesting.
brown phantom chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Hitting Kisame in the gills with senbon? Wow, why didn't I ever think of that? Smart idea.
brown phantom chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
An odd chapter that seemed to be all over the place, but this does make it clear that hell will be raised once they return to Konoha because some genin believe reality is what they say it is for no reason other than they don't want to believe they're wrong.
brown phantom chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Here it seems like everyone here except Hinata and Ino, and in a way Batoru, either hate Naruto or at least not happy he's there. This is going to be one difficult mission.
sulfur angel chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Oh, you already have a name. I was going to suggest one (or the basis for one), but now there is no need.

The Hyuuga taijutsu style is called "Gentle Fist", and is used in conjunction with the Byakugan. When using the "Gentle Fist" technique, a person will strike another person, but as they do this, they focus some chakra into the strike. This release of chakra into the opponents body is typically used to either damage internal organs or close off chakra points on the body.
DialACow chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Interesting concept, having an Oni as a familiar. I like the idea of turning Kushina's violet eyes into a doujutsu. I am not good at names, but if you are still wanting ideas for the doujutsu about a doujutsu that either allows Naruto to summon other animals, if he witnesses the summoning (I would make it a temporary effect, and exempt 'boss' summons, so as not to overpower it) or it could give Naruto the ability of seizing control/loyalty of a summon if he makes eye contact...or at least the summon is compelled to leave him alone, unless attacked. 'Boss'

summons should either be immune, or would require Naruto to provide an acceptable reason or incentive.
brown phantom chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Kiba looks like he's going to be quite troublesome later on. right now he looks like a bigger problem than Sasuke, mostly because Sasuke has little reason to prioritize anything about Naruto.

Nice to see Hinata on the same team as Naruto, always enjoyable in fanfic. Anko is a good sensei too, and Ino's usually not a problem once she sees the world beyond Sasuke.
yukicrewger2 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM A BOY! and my name is yukicrewger2 not yukicrewgirl2... get it right!
brown phantom chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Naruto has an oni for a familiar? Oh this is going to get worse before it gets better.
yukicrewger2 chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Hinata is a definite. it should be an all purpose team maybe? Hinata would be the tracker and medic, Naruto would be the muscle, and maybe with kage bunshin he'd be the numbers... so all you'd need is someone for interrogation and genjutsu and it'd be the perfect team

so maybe Hinata, Naruto and Ino? Kiba could replace Naruto on team seven and shino would work on team ten to replace Ino, maybe add Anko to team eight with Kurenai, since IT training would be needed as well as genjutsu training from Kurenai.

At some point, your going to have to demonstrate what exactly the eye of Naruto's does, and I'm guessing it's only on his right eye?
TheFallenOnesEli chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Did u try demons eye or onii eye
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »