Reviews for Omni Oni
brown phantom chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Sounds strange but this could be interesting. Will Naruto have to cover his eye like Kakashi does?

Onigan is too obvious a name for the doujutsu, but I can't think up an alternative.
mavs7073 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
The original summoning clan is good, very unique but did it randomly accept him or did it accept him because he is an Uzamaki. Can't really help with the bloodline without more information on what it does but I can offer some advice. Don't give him the abilities of the other eye bloodlines. Seeing chakra and improved eyesight are a given for them all but that should be the only similarities. Maybe the eye could be called the demon eye but I don;t know how that will translate and maybe you could give him the ability to see into someones soul which will allow Naruto to see their true actions no matter how good at hiding their intentions whether in battle or a conversation, However this should have a limitation of some kind to prevent overpowering to much to early in the story. Please update with more soon.
yukicrewger2 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
the only thing I can think of is the Onigan... not really original... maybe you can find something for "Contract Eye: Oni"
33 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3