Reviews for The Art of Forgiveness
GleekOut87 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
so good
Helios-Knight chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Is it bad that I don't know if I believe Blaine? I mean he was gone a lot longer than his story says and his guilt implies he wanted it in some way. Hmm... I'm not sure.

Anyway this is a good story, good job!
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I was concerned for a quick second about the angst level here because I had been reading a lot of it lately, and I wasn't sure how much I could be able to take before I broke down into inconsolable Klaine related tears. But, it all turned happy with the forgiving, which was a relief to me. It was a wonderful read. Welcome to the fandom! :D
bombshellblonde318 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
You got this so perfect. The way this all played out...it is exactly how I would expect Kurt and Blaine to handle it
snowangellms chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
great story though it kinda annoyed me how long it took for kurt to listen to blaine when he asked to explain right away but I think I can also see kurt's side of it so good job
Sasha chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
The story was very well written and I enjoyed it until the end. It would have been more interesting and powerful if Blaine had cheated and had not just been surprised by Seb. Those stories are so rare and deal with more realistic problems that impact the reader. Like I said, I love the story until the last scene because to me those "misunderstanding" endings always feel like a copout of not dealing with the impact of cheating.
She Dragon chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Cheating should never be forgiven. I don't care what the reason is, but cheating is gross. Kurt should of never forgiven Blaine. Bastard. I would of dumped that ass.
ColferFan1217 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Stupid Sebastian! I'm glad they worked it out in the end.

That was really good. I really liked it. Great work on it!