Reviews for Alternate Paths
VeronikaB chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
love it. I so wish chloe wasnt dead but pretending
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
I remember reading this story a while ago. I remember hating it. I still hate it.

Your bias for Chloe/Clark is showing. The whole thing is like a sickening masturbation fest where you go as far as to shove Clark/Chloe not just into the reader's faces, but JL!Supes as well. Then go on to expound that fact that Smallville!Clark is superior for letting go of much of his humanity and stripping away a lot of what makes him Clark Kent. Granted, a lot of that falls on the show, but you're just as guilty for running with it. Half the story is about how Lois isn't right for Clark and that only Chloe can ever fully understand him and blah, blah, blah, and you want to write a sequel to further stuff the idea up our butts? There's enough of that bstard step-child Chlark(?) romance going around as it is. Let it die. It ain't gonna happen anywhere except your fantasies. They'll pair Supes off with Wonder Woman before ever touching Chloe "the Mary Sue Plague" Sullivan.

Let's a get a few things perfectly straight. Lois Lane, first appearance: Action Comics 1, June 1938. Superman/Clark, first appearance: Action Comics 1, June 1938. Chloe Sullivan, first appearance: Smallville, October 2001.

I'm sensing a disconnect here.

Lois Lane was an investigative reporter from the School of Hard Knocks in a time when women were not traditionally part of the workforce. She was competent, driven, skilled, and respected in a field that was dominated by men. Lois was the FIRST proactive woman in comics. Lois has always been Superman's anchor; the person that makes him Clark Kent. She loved him. He loved her. They were married in 1996 until the New52 reset everything. And you're trying to tell the readers that Lois isn't right for Clark? That was a relationship 58 years in the making! Compared to the mere 11 years that Chloe Sullivan has existed (at the time this story was written)... Well, Chloe ain't got nothing on the leading lady, Lois Lane.

And Lois predates Chloe by 63 years.

You wouldn't have your ever-precious, so-called "superior" Chloe Sullivan if Lois Lane hadn't come first.

Get your fingers off your naughty bits and have some respect for canon history.
AonGealach chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
I re-read this story again today and I was wondering if you were in fact going to be posting any kind of sequel to Alternate Paths?
saint21 chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Interesting idea. I'll wait for the sequel
StarMajesty chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I liked it. Hmmm... enough to favorite.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
It was going good until you made Chole god like in everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. God is there something they can't do?
Hildolfr chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Good story please do sequel.
sakura-blossom62 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I really enjoyed this story, the idea of having Chloe and Clark be together in another universe and having them meet them Superman that we see in the cartoons is very interesting and I would love to read more on not only how Superman finds his equivalent of Chloe but of how Kal and Chloe's life differs due to the fact that they are together and married. Hope to get a chance to read something related to the universe you created soon!
N Harmonic chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
you should write a sequel, of superman finding his kah-lo-wyn
Dude chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Well I made it until you started talking about Chloe-Sue like the second coming of Jesus, Gandhi, Confucius and Albert Einstein all in one. You really should work on not totally breaking your reader's suspension of disbelief, just because you don't think your favorite character is appreciated enough.
Dream's Abyss chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
This was an excellent story.
Loresign chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE
Write a sequel.

This was a great story.

I will re-read it again and again.
LeaFairy124 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
This was simply great! It was everything I could’ve dreamed for when I was a huge Chloe/Clark fan when watching Smallville in the earlier years. I loved your AU version of events, especially your AU version Clark… so much better than later seasons Smallville Clark that’s for sure! ;) I was also just excited to see you writing Smallville fic, I've only read your Hermione and Kagome ones and was wonderfully shocked to see this!

Anyhoo, this was a rather fun read.. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Awesome fic. I am looking forward to the sequal.:) Thanks for posting.:)
Mathematical Dragon chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
More, more, more, please! I love this! You should write Smallville stories - lots and lots of them, particularly focused on Chloe and Clark! This was terrific. I'd be interested in a sequel to follow this Superman, also, but I most want more of this Smallville universe.