Reviews for Herbert Garrison's Night School for Unwed Fathers
PoYD95 chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
aww so sweet and the baby kicked. Love it!
PrincessOfYourDoom95 chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
Shelly was sweet in this chapter, but i guess you could assume this from a text without having met the person before. good chapter, I liked
Honeypot Kitty chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Sorry I couldn't review earlier, my computer messed up and now I'm using my old one which is slow. The last part was so freaking adorable, I'm glad Stan finally got to feel their baby. Really touching dude. I also hope Kyle and his mom make up. I now demand an update! XD
Goldenheart11 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Yay! Elway's kicking! She hates Cartman just like her mommy/daddy. Not sure whuch one Kyle is... Hahaha! I normally think Kyle can be a jerk but the family drama kind of reminds you that it's not just the pregnancy he has to deal with. Stan's dad was being a bit of a jerk. Why did Stans mom remove the knives and wine glasses? Am I just being stupid not knowing? Oh well, good as always!
tmcala chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
I love this! I always have that slightly guilty feeling when I love mpreg fics...but, what're you going to do right? This is so adorable and sweet and sexy. You probably write one of my favorite Stans ever. You capture every part of him very nicely. If I could have him, I would, but he's perfect with Kyle :) I also really get a kick out of your super gay Craig. It's creative and works, in a weird way. This is just a really, really fun fic to read. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it! I'm worried about Clyde and Token...I want them to like have a heart to heart about their feelings.

Great work!

-Terra
Rinsxie chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
Hehehe, cute chapter! :)
VannaOrihara chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Great chapter, it was fun to read and of course not boring at all! Never is. What Cartman said bout the tampon tower was funny. Yay, Stan finally felt the baby, sweet moment. (:
whitemokona234 chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAWWWWWDDDD! *gasp* YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! STAN FINALLY GOT TO FEEL LITTLE ELWAY KICKING! OMG THAT IS THE SWEETEST THING EVAR! XDDDDD sorry for caps, but seriously, I had been waiting for Stan to get his chance at feeling his baby kick since he'd felt Clyde's! And it just makes so much sense that she would kick after being insulted by fatass. For some reason, I can imagine Kinglet giggling manically at Elway from within her mommy. BTW, Liane and Wendy's vying for Cartman's affection (I guess) is so funny to me.

One more thing: though I hate Kyle's mom with a passion, I still kind of want them to make up. No one should have to be in a long fight with their mom.
Petroica traversi chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Aww, yay, Stan got to feel it! And poor Kyle, although I suspect the fight was probably mostly his fault? And oh god the diaper cake... my mom would not shut up about those for my sister's baby shower, and I thought they were the dumbest things on the planet when she told me what they were. I should just start calling this fic, "Somehow everything relates to your sister's pregnancy, Sarah."
XhopeluverX chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Aww! My perspective on the story has gone from "Ok" to "Cool" to "Ridiculous but funny and cute" to "OH MY GOD I NEED A NEW CHAPTER IMMEDIATLY! THIS IS SO ADORABLE AND FUNNY! *squeals*"

Heh heh. I have no life. :)
XhopeluverX chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
"Kyle, Cartman is wearing a bra!"

Oh. My. God. There are no words for how much I laughed at this.

I honestly expected this story to be dumb...but them I read it, and it is FAR FROM DUMB.

New chapter soon. :D
XhopeluverX chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Ok, you probably think that I'm like, stalking your story, but I just want to say that I was laughing through this entire chapter. Angry pregnant people amuse me for some reason.
XhopeluverX chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Like I said- unusual, but in a good way. Better then I thought it would be by a lot.
XhopeluverX chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Strange plot line...but original and funny and definantly a first. Love it! I'm going to read the other chapters now!
whitemokona234 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, my internet connection was really fucking sucky.

I fucking LOVE the way this going! OMG I really feel like I'm envisioning a slashy, sexy, mpreggy South Park movie! There are so many things I wanna see happen! Mostly, I want Butters and Kenny to be able to get away from Butters' crazy ass parents and live a happy life, even if realistically it's not likely. And this whole chapter, with Clyde's baby kicking (uber cute, by the way) and Kyle's theory about Elway (once again, uber cute), it just made me squee so hard! And you really surprised me with how Shelly responded. I was expecting something much more hateful. What she said was so much better. Okay I'm done. Can't wait for the next chapter!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »