Reviews for Herbert Garrison's Night School for Unwed Fathers
Natalia chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Craig and Kyle hating their pregnancy's so much is really disheartening. I feel really bad for Tweek. And Butters of course, I'm sure his parents are being absolutely horrible to him about it. I hope he tells Kenny soon. I'm also really looking forward to seeing Stan and Kyle seriously fight about keeping the baby. It's obvious that Stan is at least partially happy about it, when the due date approaches and tension rises I wonder what's going to happen between them. Great chapter, update soon! :)
w0rmsign chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Cartman, always awesome...and Craig, hahaha, oh god how I love his rage and loathing and faggotry. Hope we see more group interaction, I was cackling with evil glee throughout that scene X)

So good!
Kukat chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
HAHAHAH!3 I love this story soo much:D and I love how you didn't make the guys overly-feminine about the whole pregnancy thing and I like how the bottoms aren't just simpering girls. I love your writing and I love this story! Can't wait til the next chapter:)
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Craig is pregnant? ! Oh snap that's not gonna go well, he's a bit of an asshole. I don't understand the whole Creek thing. But that's just me.

This is definitely not going to be calm, I think it will be more pre-propaganda. 3:)

Will Damien make an appearance sometime soon, I mean Kenny has to die at some point, and you would think that's where Damien gets his gossip...?
Honeypot Kitty chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
I love Craig's character! XD Love it so far. :)
Kiha717 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
OMGness cannot wait for the next one! Hurry! :D
w0rmsign chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
OH DEAR GOD CARTMAN what a chapter ending :O

Some other people and things I especially loved:

/"What do you think – feed a fever, starve a floating womb?/ I actually guffawed out loud :3

IKE omg, he's great.

Stan, so sweet and genuinely *caring*

RANDY

/"You must be packing some serious stuff if you're able to get a dude pregnant," Randy said, lowering his voice. Stan groaned and let his father hug him, somewhat relieved that he was being insane instead of angry./

LOLFOREVER

Dude, this is great so far, excited for more.
w0rmsign chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
/Cartman was the last holdout, standing on the periphery and accusing everyone of faggotry, even the girls./

Can't help thinking Cartman's brief buff period would have been confusingly, seriously attractive :s lol ilh

/"You totally blew your load on Mr. Mackey's house."

"I thought that was Craig's house," Kyle said, grinning, his eyes closed.

"Oh, Jesus. We'll do Craig's next."/

ahahaahahaah
padfootlover4eva chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
haha! this is great! pleeeeeeeeeease keep writing!
w0rmsign chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
ahaha ok, excited for another mpreg, I cannot believe it but there you have it. You fiend.
VannaOrihara chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Thank you for writing this, we need stories of Kyle being pregnant. I love this story. It's so good, I love every thing about it. Can't wait for you to continue!
SomeoneCMary chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Holy shit. I can't believe I actually found a GOOD mpreg story. The end of the world must be near cause I can't wait for the next chapter.

Pregnant Cartman EPIC

Dude.
Kylelover101 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Please, Please up-date! I love Style stories! I love them so much! Please u have to up-date this! I mean it, I'll send people over to your house, and fore u to up-date if u don't up-date!

(Phanting heavily)

Great story. Great detail and plot I love it!

-Kylelover101
WxTxR chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Wow Cartman pregnant? xD so cool! Poor Wendy, she doesn't know what's going on :D

I hope Stan change Kyle's mind and keep the baby :/

Update soon!
OCP chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
I'm imploding. Oh my god. So much mpreg. Written by you. I can't even convey how I am so ridiculously excited for this. LIKE. Kyle, Craig, Butters, Clyde, and CARTMAN, each with my preferred pairings? All I can really say is thank you so much.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »