Reviews for Herbert Garrison's Night School for Unwed Fathers
Thusitha chapter 17 . 5/31/2015
Great done...
CrayWolf chapter 17 . 5/27/2015
I'm touched so much, I can't - like, God - I can't even cry. I think this story finally broke me. Uhm. Someone call for help. Please. Imma die. Okaaay well... CRAY WOLF OUT!
creek.for.sale chapter 17 . 3/13/2015
You should write a sequel with the kids as main characters through their teens and all the drama of friendship and first loves. You could even throw some life-affirmation in there (for Kenny's sake) like, what if Daisy got Kenny's curse? And I can see elwander happening. Also like, Kinglet and Elway and even Nathan with religion would be interesting to follow up on. You could go so far with it. Just a thought.
Nairobi-Harper chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I love how you portrayed the characters. I'm a Candy shipper, another reason why I like this fic. Henrietta and Wren's plan isn't too farfetched; I always wanted to do that to a male. Males don't suffer the pain that females suffer.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This story was one to hold me in. As a lover of writing, South Park and fanfiction my self I hope to one day write things like this. Story's that hold people in so much they can't help but want more. Recantly in school we were as to write a book review, I asked my teacher if I could write about a fanficton instead she said yes. I wrote about this one cause it was the clearest one in my mind. I wrote about how even though I wasn't realistic you made it just that, you made something amazing out of something that could have just been stupid. I also wrote about how you showed stan, about how each charater grew within these chapters. I wrote about how I fell in love with these story.

Like many great story's it left me with a new outlook on life,

- KD
fallingwthstyle chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
Loved it. This is in serious competition for my #1 favorite story of yours. I know I said I'd meant to read this a long time ago, but now I'm glad I waited. It's made for some very enjoyable reading the past few days.

I think one of the best parts was Kyle's usual bitchiness amplified 1,000 times by the stress and hormones of pregnancy; particularly when he uses that to finally get the doctors to let him hold Elway. And I loved how all the characters grew after their shared experience, Butters finally standing up for himself, Stan and Craig becoming friends, etc.

My *favorite* part was Kenny and Butters' relationship (particularly in the earlier part of the story), but I'm just biased that way ;)

I think I recall reading (unless it's just wishful thinking) that you're contemplating a sequel for this? I'd be all over that if it happened, mainly because I'd like to see a little more closure in Kenny and Butters' relationship. Thank you for this story!
fallingwthstyle chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
I meant to read this a long time ago. This is wonderful so far; the characters and dialogue are perfect, and Mr. Garrison is hilarious. Can't wait to see where this is going to go next.
idkMyName chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Wow! You are such a talented writer! Keep writing! :)
kendianna chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
is shelly alluding to stan being balto? (a dog cannot make this journey alone - but maybe a wolf can.) cause that's both hilarious and kickass. stan is a wolf and kyle is a crate of antitoxin. i ship it.
Nico.Slade chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
No words can describe how awesome I think this story is
HappinessIsaWarmSociopath chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
I have never come across a more realistic mpreg story than this one. Both the physical and emotional turmoil the boys go through is perfectly executed and I found myself crying, laughing and squealing with joy so many times during this. It was quite a ride! Mpreg isn't really my thing, because they're usually hard for me to find believable. But this story is absolutely perfect. It represents all the weirdness, fucked up sweetness, and hilarity that comes with the show itself. I'm a big lurker on your live journal, and I always look forward to your stories. You're a hell of a writer, man. Your work just has this bleakness to it that makes me kind of joyful and sad at the same time, but you manage to keep a lightness to everything that keeps the liberal angst bearable. And you use both present and past tenses beautifully, which is a pretty rare skill. I hope you never leave the South Park fandom. We need writers like you.
I Can't Decide On A Username chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Oh my god that would be sweet _
cocoadaze chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Awh man. After the whole 'the scenic route' this feels so relaxed compared to it :D I mean i love both of these fics so much. I love the second chapter & the whole party thing. And i love all the couples (tho i feel a bit sad for Tweek & Craig)
I love their children, Stan & Kyle's adorable and strong relationship. I love how Kenny came back & how their relationship is a bit weird but sweet (like in the scenic route)
I really REALLY love how you write these stories. They're beautiful and deserve a lots of more reviews & favorites and stuff. :3 I love how the first chapter is Henriettas POV and the final also. Damn i love you writer. Thank you :3
Candie Pie chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
I am just so impressed with how you handled cartman in this story. You just hit the mark on all the characters.
fallingwthstyle chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
"That last time you said that about something Cartman did you were eating burgers that had marinated in his ass." - That was the line that finally tipped me over laughing so hard I had to stop reading for several minutes. How I've managed to not read THIS yet is a mystery...LOL, I can't wait to see where this is headed next :)
260 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »