Reviews for Herbert Garrison's Night School for Unwed Fathers
Stylefan101 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Wow...
Monthadog chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
This is by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read. This was just... Wow
Hubajoob chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
Amazing end to an amazing story. God this chapter was like the most heartwarmingly adorable thing ever. And I love Kinglet and Ellie! They're so witty and perfect and their necklaces and adjlkfcbsxzsb. Seriously though, when will you be thinking of uploading the first chapter of your next fic? Not to rush you or anything, I just want to mark that shit on my calendar and count down the days...
Petroica traversi chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
YAAAAAAAAAY. I somehow missed this update but I'm glad I saw it today because I'm in a bad mood and I needed something nice.

Also I laughed really hard at Stan and Kyle living in Bailey. And I love how much of a bitch Kyle is about everything, but then, I always have. 3
purple-ushanka chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow I can't believe it's over! I feel like some part of me died when I read the epilogue and realized that there was no more to come! Please, please, please write a sequel from the kids POV it would make my day! Even if you choose not to, continue to write as this is one of the best fan fics I have ever read, you pulled off the mpreg brilliantly! So I hope you continue to write amazing fan fics like this and please write a sequel!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Laughed a lot at this chapter!

Splinter groups forming from the PPOS :]

(A little thing, but 'tater tot hide' amused far too much, and might be the most adorable thing I've ever heard :3 ...)

Overemotional Cartman in a bra is all kinds of fantastic; he'll need more than just his outrage to get through this after all :']

*Aragorn* jesus lol - I loved Kenny indulging Butters like that...

/"Just promise you'll never throw him," Kyle said/

*pffffttt* /o\

Been thinking about Craig (and Tweek) having a girl, and conclude that's probably better for Craig than he realises, and he'd raise her to be *terrifying* D:
Gillian'sIsland chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
Oh my god, this really needs a sequel about the kids. I cannot even express how much this fic needs a sequel.
YJA chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
This chapter really got to me. I can't take mpreg siruse most of the time because people don't make it real enough or they just don't give a shit. But this. This good. Better than good. This, in my opinion, is the greaest mpreg that you will ever find. I almost don't want to contiue because I don't want it to end. You my friend, are brilient. I'm going to spred the word out about this fic because it's just... it just so good. It really is the best mpreg I have ever read, and I have read alot.
tripwork chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
You really need to do a sequel of this! Like maybe a one-shot or something of the kids in high school. I dunno, but this was really good and I'm sad to see it come to an end.
sad1st1c m1stress chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
Sad to see it end. :(

I loved this story!

I love you!

T_T
tmcala chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
It's overrrrr :((( I really love epilogues that jump forward a lot. I like to write them too. I wish everything had them. Movies especially. Like movies that end with the main characters just like kissing or something make me want to die. Anyway. God. This story was just so fun and so different from like any other mpreg that has every existed. You put them all to shame. This was such a good ending. Everyone was happy and put together, even though not everyone was together. And that's realistic. Which is another thing I really like about your writing. Craig made me laugh the most in this chapter, child bride, haha. You're awesome and I look forward to everything you write in the future! :))

-Terra
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
This was so beautiful and I love every moment I spent reading it!

Congrats on a successful story and I hope you have many more.

There should be a sequel to this, I'm totally serious :D
Honeypot Kitty chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
Yes, so beautiful! I remember 5 chapters ago when they were still pregnant. Oh, the memories. Actually, I still remember reading the first chapter and being like, "This is going to be incredible." which it was. It's only been 6 months since you started this? It feels like I've been reading it forever and that isn't a bad thing. I'll miss looking forward to the next chapters of this story but I guess all good things must come to an end. I'll defiantly come back and reread this again some time, this was truly amazing; a one-of-a-kind story.
MusicalRose1210 chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
Craig had moved to Denver to room with Bebe and Tweek was dating Kevin Stoley's younger brother, who had just returned from college.

Wait so...no more Creek? :'(

"Hosted by Wendy and Eric Cartmanburger. Cartmanburger? That's their name?"

Haha. Cartmanburger.

"Yeah," he said. "That's Ellie. They're best friends."

"Kyle and Cartman's daughters are best friends?" Henrietta said. "Wow."

I so should have seen that coming -_-

"Next time you carry the baby, you can pick the name, darling," Wendy said, leaning against him.

"Don't even joke about that with her around," Cartman said, darting his eyes to Henrietta. "You'll notice that we don't have a punch bowl."

"Damn," she said, and Bebe laughed.

Aww man! No punch and witchcraft this time!

"Is Tweek here?" Henrietta asked, looking around.

"Yes," Craig said. "He's over there with his child bride."

NOOOO! CREEK! :'(

"Oh, Jesus, we never know," Stan said. "One night they're groping each other at our dinner table, and the next time we see them Butters is throwing Kenny's clothes into the front yard. We always thought that would be Cartman and Wendy."

Haha, for some reason I read this paragraph several times. It's odd the things I find amusing at 11:30 pm after being active all day and going to bed at 3 am the night before XD

"Gave Ellie a gold cross for her seventh birthday," Stan said. "Also, she has Cartman and Wendy for parents, and that's enough for Kyle to suspect her of inherent villainy. And the cross was totally Cartman's idea, obviously, just to fuck with Kyle. Ellie loves it, though, she wears it every day. So Kyle went out and got Kinglet a Star of David necklace for her birthday that same year."

Another paragraph I read several times XD

"Hey," Wendy said, turning from the buffet table. "Watch your mouth. And don't say things like that about your school. We all went there."

"And look how we turned out!" Kenny shouted from another table. Wendy gave him a look.

So true Kenny. So. Freaking. True.

We've got happy Style, Candy, and Tyde, dysfunctional Bunny, and no more Creek. An incredible ending to an overall fantastic story (minus no more Creek.) I'm completely in love with it.

I thought at first it would be really strange and dumb, like a majority of mpreg stuff I find, but by chapter 4 (I still remember Craig's tantrum XD) I was completely hooked.

I was wondering...could I...possibly...have permission to write a couple one-shots about the kids? Like, their lives after this? I would give you all the credit for the characters, but I really wanted to write like a compilation of separate one-shots about them. *PUPPY EYES*

But I won't hate you if you don't say yes, it was just an idea.

Well, I can't say update soon since its the end, so I'll just say...BYE! :D
Honeypot Kitty chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
When Butters threw that teacup I was like, "Holy sh*t, he's gone into rage mode!". I was really happy when Kenny came back but mad at him for not at least sending a letter. I love that song We Get On and I was happy you put it in here. I loved the end, too. You said there was going to be another little chapter after this? Well, if there is I await it patiently.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »