Reviews for Herbert Garrison's Night School for Unwed Fathers
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
This chapter has made me laugh more thann...more than... well, A LOT. Thank you for this wonderful gift to the world!
ShexWasxGone chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
I cant express how much I loved this story. I'm always hesitant to read mpreg because I don't usually like how ooc it makes the characters and it always seems really cheesy, but I actually really enjoyed reading this. The characters were in character and everything was actually believable (minus the whole witch craft and Kenny's a wizard thing) I liked that Butters didn't just forgive Kenny after he came back, because I don't think anyone in their right mind would - though I still wish they were together because they were so cute together in the beginning.

I also loved the ending, it seems like a pretty realistic ending, though I didn't like that Tweek and Craig weren't together. I really like those two, but that's just me being a bitter TweekxCraig fangirl. But anyways, it was really sweet, good job.
ScarlettPevenslyWoodrow chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
Right. This has take a lot of time for me to sit and actually write a review... but wow.

Honestly, this is one of the, if not best, fanfiction stories i have ever read, not only are you character bang on everything i thought they would be you have made me the biggest supporter of yaoi, something of which i never was a supporter off. You have made the relationships completely realistic and tbh, this is some amazing work! I really think you should consider doing a spin off, or a least a one shot just so those of us who have now become obessed with this story, can be endlessly satisfied.

You have really made me appreciate the backing characters as well! I sympathised with Cartman and Wendy, Pitied Kenny and Butters, Laughed at Tweek and Craig and hoped for a good relationship with Clyde and Token. Last but no least you really made me see Kyle and Stan in a different light. You really changed my perspective of them and for that i thank you! If im honest, I doubt i will now ever be able to read another fanfiction story with the way this story has impressed me!

Please keep up the good work with your other stories and please dont turn you back on South Park! Your writing is faaaar to good to leave the fandom!

I know you have ended this story but Ive begun reading your new south park story and so far I am so impressed and amazed with how well you develop your stories! :) :)
Kayleigh Gray chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
I have to say, this is the most realistic mpreg fic I've ever read in my entire life. Most of the mpreg fanfic I've read in the past seemed a bit too... perfect? Or the characters had too little problems to be believable? If that makes sense? haha. I mean, I just really love how you gave your characters life! Like, actual problems to deal with and stuff. And the way you slipped in the emotions they felt at that moment. I thought it was irrelevant at first, but then I realized that all those little tidbits made it that much more life-like. Those little things told so much about the characters. You made them so human :D

Also, I was a little sad to see it end, but mostly that's 'cause of how awesome of a read this was XD The ending was satisfying, though :D So yay for closure! And, and, I really love reading your work, honestly! Especially your epic stuff, like Leave the Pieces XD

Thank you for writing this! :D
green-eyed gracie chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was the best fanfiction I have ever read, I stayed up until 2 in the morning to finish it and when I went to sleep I had dreams about it for fucks sake! The only part that made me sad was how Craig and Tweek turned out because they are one of my favorite couples (Style is my OTP so I was a happy happy fangirl for most of this story :P) The whole idea of my little south park boys growing up actually made me very sad and sentimental. I also feel bad for Butters and Kenny I hope that eventually they work out their issues! I love that Elway and Kinglet are best friends and how that drives Kyle crazy :P

Best Story EVER! I feel like drawing fanart of all their families!
Also I was wondering when the kids are going to figure out about the whole boy pregnancy thing and how they will react.
Stylefan101 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Wow...
Monthadog chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
This is by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read. This was just... Wow
Hubajoob chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
Amazing end to an amazing story. God this chapter was like the most heartwarmingly adorable thing ever. And I love Kinglet and Ellie! They're so witty and perfect and their necklaces and adjlkfcbsxzsb. Seriously though, when will you be thinking of uploading the first chapter of your next fic? Not to rush you or anything, I just want to mark that shit on my calendar and count down the days...
Petroica traversi chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
YAAAAAAAAAY. I somehow missed this update but I'm glad I saw it today because I'm in a bad mood and I needed something nice.

Also I laughed really hard at Stan and Kyle living in Bailey. And I love how much of a bitch Kyle is about everything, but then, I always have. 3
purple-ushanka chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow I can't believe it's over! I feel like some part of me died when I read the epilogue and realized that there was no more to come! Please, please, please write a sequel from the kids POV it would make my day! Even if you choose not to, continue to write as this is one of the best fan fics I have ever read, you pulled off the mpreg brilliantly! So I hope you continue to write amazing fan fics like this and please write a sequel!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Laughed a lot at this chapter!

Splinter groups forming from the PPOS :]

(A little thing, but 'tater tot hide' amused far too much, and might be the most adorable thing I've ever heard :3 ...)

Overemotional Cartman in a bra is all kinds of fantastic; he'll need more than just his outrage to get through this after all :']

*Aragorn* jesus lol - I loved Kenny indulging Butters like that...

/"Just promise you'll never throw him," Kyle said/

*pffffttt* /o\

Been thinking about Craig (and Tweek) having a girl, and conclude that's probably better for Craig than he realises, and he'd raise her to be *terrifying* D:
Gillian'sIsland chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
Oh my god, this really needs a sequel about the kids. I cannot even express how much this fic needs a sequel.
YJA chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
This chapter really got to me. I can't take mpreg siruse most of the time because people don't make it real enough or they just don't give a shit. But this. This good. Better than good. This, in my opinion, is the greaest mpreg that you will ever find. I almost don't want to contiue because I don't want it to end. You my friend, are brilient. I'm going to spred the word out about this fic because it's just... it just so good. It really is the best mpreg I have ever read, and I have read alot.
tripwork chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
You really need to do a sequel of this! Like maybe a one-shot or something of the kids in high school. I dunno, but this was really good and I'm sad to see it come to an end.
sad1st1c m1stress chapter 17 . 6/17/2012