Reviews for Herbert Garrison's Night School for Unwed Fathers
tmcala chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
It's overrrrr :((( I really love epilogues that jump forward a lot. I like to write them too. I wish everything had them. Movies especially. Like movies that end with the main characters just like kissing or something make me want to die. Anyway. God. This story was just so fun and so different from like any other mpreg that has every existed. You put them all to shame. This was such a good ending. Everyone was happy and put together, even though not everyone was together. And that's realistic. Which is another thing I really like about your writing. Craig made me laugh the most in this chapter, child bride, haha. You're awesome and I look forward to everything you write in the future! :))

Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
This was so beautiful and I love every moment I spent reading it!

Congrats on a successful story and I hope you have many more.

There should be a sequel to this, I'm totally serious :D
Honeypot Kitty chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
Yes, so beautiful! I remember 5 chapters ago when they were still pregnant. Oh, the memories. Actually, I still remember reading the first chapter and being like, "This is going to be incredible." which it was. It's only been 6 months since you started this? It feels like I've been reading it forever and that isn't a bad thing. I'll miss looking forward to the next chapters of this story but I guess all good things must come to an end. I'll defiantly come back and reread this again some time, this was truly amazing; a one-of-a-kind story.
XhopeluverX chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
Craig had moved to Denver to room with Bebe and Tweek was dating Kevin Stoley's younger brother, who had just returned from college.

Wait more Creek? :'(

"Hosted by Wendy and Eric Cartmanburger. Cartmanburger? That's their name?"

Haha. Cartmanburger.

"Yeah," he said. "That's Ellie. They're best friends."

"Kyle and Cartman's daughters are best friends?" Henrietta said. "Wow."

I so should have seen that coming -_-

"Next time you carry the baby, you can pick the name, darling," Wendy said, leaning against him.

"Don't even joke about that with her around," Cartman said, darting his eyes to Henrietta. "You'll notice that we don't have a punch bowl."

"Damn," she said, and Bebe laughed.

Aww man! No punch and witchcraft this time!

"Is Tweek here?" Henrietta asked, looking around.

"Yes," Craig said. "He's over there with his child bride."

"Oh, Jesus, we never know," Stan said. "One night they're groping each other at our dinner table, and the next time we see them Butters is throwing Kenny's clothes into the front yard. We always thought that would be Cartman and Wendy."

Haha, for some reason I read this paragraph several times. It's odd the things I find amusing at 11:30 pm after being active all day and going to bed at 3 am the night before XD

"Gave Ellie a gold cross for her seventh birthday," Stan said. "Also, she has Cartman and Wendy for parents, and that's enough for Kyle to suspect her of inherent villainy. And the cross was totally Cartman's idea, obviously, just to fuck with Kyle. Ellie loves it, though, she wears it every day. So Kyle went out and got Kinglet a Star of David necklace for her birthday that same year."

Another paragraph I read several times XD

"Hey," Wendy said, turning from the buffet table. "Watch your mouth. And don't say things like that about your school. We all went there."

"And look how we turned out!" Kenny shouted from another table. Wendy gave him a look.

So true Kenny. So. Freaking. True.

We've got happy Style, Candy, and Tyde, dysfunctional Bunny, and no more Creek. An incredible ending to an overall fantastic story (minus no more Creek.) I'm completely in love with it.

I thought at first it would be really strange and dumb, like a majority of mpreg stuff I find, but by chapter 4 (I still remember Craig's tantrum XD) I was completely hooked.

I was wondering...could I...possibly...have permission to write a couple one-shots about the kids? Like, their lives after this? I would give you all the credit for the characters, but I really wanted to write like a compilation of separate one-shots about them. *PUPPY EYES*

But I won't hate you if you don't say yes, it was just an idea.

Well, I can't say update soon since its the end, so I'll just say...BYE! :D
Honeypot Kitty chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
When Butters threw that teacup I was like, "Holy sh*t, he's gone into rage mode!". I was really happy when Kenny came back but mad at him for not at least sending a letter. I love that song We Get On and I was happy you put it in here. I loved the end, too. You said there was going to be another little chapter after this? Well, if there is I await it patiently.
Bunny Assassin chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
Oh my goodness. This story. Was. So. GOOD.

I want to draw these literal 'babies'(they are more like children now, huh?) so bad but I don't think I read a proper reference for them? But that might be because I skipped quite of bit of it. *SHAME* SUCH PAIN OF NOT BEING ABLE TO DRAW CUTE THINGS.
SoulParadoxx chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
God this was an incredible story and I honestly could not stop reading it for a second once I had started unless it was necessary. It surprised me though because usually if a story so much as mentions Mpreg Ill be completely turned off it and wont continue. However it said so right in the description yet based on your other stories and how amazing they were I knew I had to read it and Im glad I did. (Despite the fact it still hasnt really changed my mind on reading anymore Mpreg stories). I loved how you wrapped up the ending and everyone got someone although Im a little sad about the fact Craig and Tweek completely separated although I do realize that it does make it more realistic. All in all it was a wonderful read and I cant wait for your next story!
sad1st1c m1stress chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
Wow! I can't wait for your next update!
Hubajoob chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
Ok. So this (not just this chapter but this entire story) is really fucking good. It is so well written, and the characters are so believable. One of my favorite things about this story is that Stan and Kyle argue. I know that seems kind of silly, but it's that kind of thing that adds this whole new level of depth and realism to the story. People argue, even people who are so perfect together. Then there's everything with the kids. God you have no idea how badly this story has made me want kids. Like how Stan sees Kyle in Ellie and wells up? Ugh, this story is too good. In all honesty, it's because of stories like this that I read anything at all, because I used to hate reading, and then I stumbled upon the fandom. I guess what I'm trying to say is thanks for yet another amazing story, and I wait on bated breath for your next one.
Gillian'sIsland chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Today I went with my mom to CVS to pick up a prescription. As we were standing in line at the pharmacy, I thought of Stan and started to choke up a little. Then, as I proceeded to try to pick out a Father's Day card for my Dad, that All-American Girl song by Carrie Underwood came on. I publicly wept in the middle of a CVS because of this fanfiction. I just thought you should know that.
XhopeluverX chapter 16 . 6/13/2012
*fangirl squeal* O MY MG! YOU UPDATED! :D

Awwwwwww...Kenny...I love him...:) HE HAS RETURNED!

And Ellie sounds adorable!

At the beginning I was like "Mah poor Butters :'(" but then Kenny came back and I'm like "HOLY SHIT, HOORAY!" :D

lol im kinda all over the place right now! Awesome chapter, awesome story, awesome everything.

Petroica traversi chapter 16 . 6/13/2012
As they say on Tumblr, "All of my feels," or some immature bullshit. Happy! And sad! And then happy again!

Yeah. I am so eloquent.
prettyoddrydonfan chapter 16 . 6/13/2012
"Kenny still hadn't sent a proper note or talked to anyone about what the hell he was doing. The money only came with postcards from different places, and the postcards always said the same thing: Remember I love you."

Have I mentioned how emotional this story makes me? Cause it does make me pretty emotional. I always make the mistake of reading this so late at night but it's so worth it.

"Doesn't that irritate you?" Wendy had asked him after he described the phenomenon at brunch, where Craig had taken Kenny's place after five reportedly traumatic months in New York that he refused to discuss.

Huh I really want to know what happened to Craig but I guess I can just guess what happened. I'm happy he's back though and it's so extremely cute that Kyle is still wearing Stan's clothes.

"Grandma's house," Kyle said. "Grandma is my mommy. Who's your mommy?"

"Mhm, you!" she said, pointing at Kyle, and he kissed her forehead.

"That's right," he said as Stan opened the back door of the car so they could put her in her car seat. "You might have two daddies, but you only have one Mommy."

"Hey," Stan said, straightening.

"No offense," Kyle said. "Tell Daddy you love him," he said, whispering this loud enough for Stan to hear. "He's feeling insecure."

"Daddy love him," Ellie said, reaching for Stan. He took her from Kyle and gave her a kiss before buckling her into her car seat.

"I love you, too," he said, and she nodded.

"Yes," she said, and her authoritative response made Stan's eyes well up a little, because she was so much like Kyle.

Ugh they're so perfect and sweet and I love this family so much.

"That's what I said," Kyle said. He was eying Randy as he played with Ellie, lifting her up and then blowing on her stomach again. "But God forbid he ever listen to me. I don't believe him when he says he only lets her nap for an hour. She's been very hard to put down lately."

I love how much Kyle is like Sheila. The whole mother hen attitude and of course his temper. I think it's cute :)

"I don't need to know everything about you," Butters said, and there was something authentically cold in it that made Stan sad. "I just need you to stick around."

Ughhh what is this story doing to me? God I'm so happy Kenny came back and Butters didn't completely push him away. God I'm so happy for them right now.

"She'll be happy that her dad does something he likes at least once a week," Kyle said. "When she's older. And maybe you'll be doing more of it by then. Don't feel guilty. Taking care of yourself is part of taking care of your children."

"Don't quote baby books at me," Stan said.

Oh my god can these two be anymore perfect for each other?

"Happiness is a dog sunning itself on a rock."

"Don't quote me quoting Coleridge to you!" Kyle said, slapping his knees. "I'm upset!"

Apparently yes! This chapter was perfect. They always are though. It's going to be so sad to see this end. I had so much fun reading this. I'm excited for the epilogue though.
prettyoddrydonfan chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
"We were thinking you'd be better than Nan to ask about sex-related matters," Kyle said chirpily, taking Elway from her sling. She cooed at the sight of him and he hugged her to his chest, kissing her face.

I love how embarrassed Stan is by asking this but Kyle just comes out with it and isn't embarrassed at all.

"No," Kyle said. "Why don't you go try to find out? I'm gonna feed her. Pray for my nipples, Stan."

"I will," he said, sincerely, and Kyle laughed.

"Pray for Cartman, too, I guess," he said more softly, looking down at the baby.

Although all this stuff is happening to them Kyle seems more calm and less dramatic. Well as un dramatic as Kyle can be I guess. Ah I just love how well Kyle and Stan go together and you just portray it so well.

"Are you alright, bubbeh?" she said, and Stan looked up at her with surprise when he realized she was talking to him, waiting for an answer. She'd never called him that before.

"I think so," Stan said. "Why, do you think I should be more worried about Kyle? Because Albright said-"

I think this was my favorite part of the chapter. I really love that Sheila is warming up to Stan more. It makes me feel hopeful. I mean I know She doesn't mind Stan with Kyle but it still makes me really happy.

"We're playing it by ear," Wendy said, giving him a look that asked him not to press the issue. Cartman was distracted anyway, babbling at Kinglet while she listened intently. "Don't do baby talk!" Wendy said, pushing Cartman back toward the hallway. "It'll interfere with her speech patterns!"

"It's not baby talk, it's freestyle!" Cartman said.

Oh my god I can not imagine how that little girl is going to be when she gets older. Cartman and Wendy are such a strange yet perfect combination to me. The ending was so beautiful and I loved this chapter. Ugh I hope everything turns out alright for Kenny and Butters and I really hope Craig doesn't leave his baby. But I'm very glad that Clyde and Token are happy and kissing. This chapter was great and I can't wait to get started on the next.
julads chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
Before I leave a proper review gushing over everything I loved:

"'Go to sleep, fucking – fire mage,' Kyle said [...]." Please please please tell me this is a "Make Love, Not Warcraft" reference. I'm smiling so hard, sheesh! I'm a loser.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »