Reviews for Talking by the Sea
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
So cute!

Great job and keep writing!:)
PokeWater chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
SO CUTE! Ash had it bad! Keep writing!
Warlordess chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
A ha! Maybe Ash isn't as dense as we all thought, eh? This was good. A little overly-sappy (seriously, you shoulda warned me!) but it's nice to imagine a world where Ash was crushing on Misty THIS hard. Lol.

On the other hand, I also admit that you gave Misty too much credit. She can be cute, Ash can think she's pretty, but you lingered on the thought of her attractiveness for too long. It seemed like half a dozen paragraphs were dedicated to "her gorgeous crimson locks" or how she was "so beautiful".

Nice emotional context though. Misty wanting to talk like they're REALLY best friends works for her.

I notice a distinct lack of Togepi. Does this drabble take place THAT early on? Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
ADORABLE!
Farla chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned or "Hello." he grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category. Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," he said. "This is it." not "Hi," he said, "this is it." or "Hi," he said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it." If there's no speech verb in the break, you use a dash, like "Hi. This - " He looked around. "- is it." And the same punctuation and capitalization applies to thoughts.

Your" is possessive, as in, your story, "you're" means "you are".
Auramaster24 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is an xlnt oneshot. u really captured Ash's denseness. Ash and Misty 4ever. :)
Pokeshipper chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
AW. THAT WAS SO CUTE. I WISH MORE PEOPLE WROTE ABOUT THE INDIGO LEAGUE TIMES. ASH IS SUCH A CUTIE! Great work!