Reviews for Rolling in the Deep
gwen chapter 1 . 10/23/2021
your writing is truly spectacular.. i feel like i’m experiencing all the emotions every character does because your writing is just THAT detailed and amazing.. i really do hope you come back to this story.. it portrays the complexity of forbidden and sometimes unrequited love (unrequited only bc jaime is in denial bc how could you not be in love w yvonne) a subject many writers veer away from.. best wishes !
Wikked chapter 4 . 4/7/2021
I do find this story quite sweet and I’d love to read some more of you ever get around to it.
Lucy Cole chapter 4 . 8/30/2020
I'm really hoping that one day you will come back to this story, I know it's unlikely but it really is an excellent story.
Victoria0104 chapter 4 . 8/6/2020
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2020
Plz update!
Laura chapter 4 . 9/1/2017
More!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 4 . 8/19/2017
loved it!
0 forgotten-daydream 0 chapter 4 . 8/17/2017
I don't know if this story will ever be updated again but I loved it and miss it.
Jennifer chapter 4 . 5/6/2017
I absolutely loved this... please please please update this.. it's amazing
pp chapter 4 . 4/11/2017
Please update.. it is a very good story.
Owsla chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
I love it! It's a nice "behind the scenes" look from an oc pov. I love that concept.
A Jamie love story is incredibly hard to pull off, but Yvonne's character is perfect for the pairing. I wish she could be with him, he needs to open his eyes and realize Cerci is never going to happen! I feel like, Jamie probably goes through much of the same suffering Yvonne does...Forlorn-love-wise.
I soooo this your story, and I would love to see more of Jamie too. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Jesus she is unbelievably pathetic!
Walking Dynamite chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
Please update! I absolutely adore this story. You have great grammar and everything. Plot is great and I dislike the captain though. He's an a**.

I really hope you update soon.
BookWorm4479 chapter 4 . 2/6/2016
Wonderful story! I like how peripheral your character is, without being inconsequential. It's irritating when an OC is EVERYWHERE important all at the right time to insert a pithy remark. You made a character interesting without that crutch. Go you!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Loved the fact that she's not a baby. Other stories love to feature kids as young as 16 in adult stories and it's annoying. Don't care for kiddies doing it especially when it's mostly one sided as in the girl is in her teens while the man is in his late 30s early 40s. I know the teen stories are most likely realistic seeing as there was kids as young as 14 getting married but I still loathed the idea. People always prefer children stories and never the actual adult. Hello look at the show teen wolf, the characters should have graduated high school years ago but mtv prefers them to still be considered sexually active miners and as soon as they age out and go to adulthood it's like a husband replacing his wife with a younger one, they replace the show with another or they start adding new younger kids and slowly get rid of the adults.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »